Kawasaki Ninja 250

Chris78

I'm thinking about getting some eyes in the back of my head http://www.motionaleyes.com/home.html so I can spot these mad Vigo & Minius drivers that love flying up your arse at silly speeds.

Interesting concept, but why would looking down at a video screen be any better than glancing over at your mirrors? Might be good for the Bangkok speed freaks and traffic carvers that ride without mirrors tho... :D Then again, if you're always splitting traffic you really don't have to worry about getting rear ended, do you? :o

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets say I pay for import and purchase of a R9 Ninja exhaust set who is willing to test. I bet I have a few laughs ...

Engine_Wear_and_Oil_Selection_1.jpg

I'll take that bet. (Of course we all know you're just blowing hot air again and on this particular topic it's quite obvious you don't know what you're talking about...) :D:D:o

Gentlemen,

I have been thinking that the threads for the Honda CBR150R, the Ninja 250 and Tiger Boxer threads, may be too lengthy. We can keep this open for 987 more posts and infinitely more views, but what about starting a new thread for each of these bikes, for all new posts during 2009?

I am not saying that the rear view video is a replacement for mirrors - it's just another view. I find that there is little bit of a blind spot for me even when i glance at both the left and right mirrors and that blind spot is directly behind me.

For the forums mods here - instead of dedicating a thread per bike (which is basically what we have here), why not split each bike down into a sub-forum of it's own?

Any interest in a seperate forum such as I suggested above (ninjette.co.uk or babyninja.co.uk)?

Cheers, Si

Gentlemen,

I have been thinking that the threads for the Honda CBR150R, the Ninja 250 and Tiger Boxer threads, may be too lengthy. We can keep this open for 987 more posts and infinitely more views, but what about starting a new thread for each of these bikes, for all new posts during 2009?

I think it's an excellent idea, but hope that the new threads still link back to the originals. Happy Trails!

Yeah sure.. The format we used to do on another place was simply..

1) start thread saying "Ninja thread 2.. Cont.."

2) first post in new thread has a link to the older thread

3) last post in old thread has a link to page 1 of new thread

4) old thread closed...

They used to have a rule that at 30 pages (or maybe 50) a thread would be shut.. I think they did it for database management but it fits this.

Also as users we can simply be more conscious of it.. I mean are there >30 major posters in here ?? So start a Ninja mods thread, a sales and service thread, etc etc..