Can I Stay Over 30 Day's In Thailand Without A Visa

hi i'm staying in thailand rayong right now i came on vacation for 30 day's

so there was no need for a visa

but now i like it to much and want to stay a few weeks longer

what are my options to do that

If all you want is a couple weeks, may be able to do 14-day extension at local immigraion office for B 1900. (Not sure what the max extension for 30-day entry stamps is these days...likely 7 or 14 days). If need longer, visa run to border for another 30-day entry stamp...cost B 2000-2500.

hi i'm staying in thailand rayong right now i came on vacation for 30 day's

so there was no need for a visa

but now i like it to much and want to stay a few weeks longer

what are my options to do that

thnx

if its def just a few weeks you probobly best do a cambodia border run, should have visa agents down there should cost about 2000/ 2500 all in and youll need a couple of passport photos but a shop should help ya1

plenty in pattaya if ya stuck

now not def sure on this but if ya only wanted a week im under the impression you get 7 days at immegration office.

chris

i have no visa here can i get a tourist visa from out off thailand to? i am from belgium.

iff it's possible i would like to stay 3 weeks longer, but iff not i will have to do with the 1 week.

You can just do a border run, enter the other country and return, you'll get another 30 day stamp.

NOTE You are limited to 90 days in Thailand in a six month period if using these 'visa exemption' stamps, if you only have the one so far there will be no issues. Make sure you take your flight tickets with you, they'll want to see onward travel within the 30 days.