Far Too Hot For The Season

raro

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're improving, Mobi!

...and we've just had another hot day. I've even heard Thais complaining about the heat...that's something isn't it?

I refuse to believe that Thai,s are capable of whining about the weather.

Yes, hard to believe isn't it?

you're improving, Mobi!

...and we've just had another hot day. I've even heard Thais complaining about the heat...that's something isn't it?

Yes, hard to believe isn't it?

I thought whining about the weather was a uniquely British trait. Now I learn that Thais are up to their old tricks and copying other people's inventions. Whatever next? They'll be playing bluddy cricket. Mind you, it's far too sunny in Thailand to play cricket. You just have to have rain to either save you from ignomious defeat or allow you the moral victory "if it hadn't rained we'd have definately got those 150 runs from the last five overs".

btw it's bluddy 'ot 'ere 'n' all.

you're improving, Mobi!

Do you speak Thai?

They complain all the time - just like us farangs.

They complain when it's hot... and again when it's cold.... just like us :D

You'd think they would have got used to it by now :D

We should whine about the Thais whining - make us feel a bit better :D

BTW - if you go to the "Quality Wine " thread in General Topics, you will find farangs whining about Thai wine, and whining about the price of imported wine, and whining about the quality of any wine in Thailand...

So it's not just the weather we can whine about, raro. Maybe you should make a whine on the wine thread. :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I just stopped over at the Pattaya house on the way back from Singapore and as it's a 'legacy' construction with buggerall insulation, it was like an oven and I was glad to lock it up and catch the evening flight to the new Udon home. However, despite the better construction and extensive thermal barriers in this new house, it too is like a bloody oven at 9 pm. Even the out-laws are whining about the heat and are all sleeping outside... which in hindsight is not a bad thing.

Good whining material and thanks for resurrecting this timeless thread.

Far too hot.. When is it going to cool down?

Ive been told another month or so yet..

Cloudy sky and heavy rain is set for all of next week (starting April 26th), that will cause a temperature drop.

It's about time! It always seems to be extra hot when its going to rain...

Ahhh.. the rainy season...can't wait :o

I thought i'd be a hero and get some 1 on 1 boxing training everyday for a month here in Patts, its literally torture doing 5 x 3 minute rounds in this heat.

If 7-11 new how good it felt to open their fridge doors and stand by as the coolness oozes out theyd start charging.

Yep, seems a lot cooler today after the rain last night..

How long did the rain last for? I faintly heard some thundering throughout the night, and then woke up to a flooded back room! :D:o

I first heard the rain this morning at 0634 hours then there was a bit this afternoon. This morning it lasted for 96 minutes.

How long did the rain last for? I faintly heard some thundering throughout the night, and then woke up to a flooded back room! :D:o

I first heard the rain this morning at 0634 hours then there was a bit this afternoon. This morning it lasted for 96 minutes.

Was you up eating Sausages for your breakfast at 0634 this morning syd ??? :D

How long did the rain last for? I faintly heard some thundering throughout the night, and then woke up to a flooded back room! :D :D

Was you up eating Sausages for your breakfast at 0634 this morning syd ??? :D

:o