I've Finally Found Her...

The Gentleman Scamp

MR GS

are you going for the longest ever topic on the forum?

can not see anything else new in the topic that has not been asked and said before :o

Hey CTG, It's back by popular demand, it wasn't me.

P.S. I'll be holding auditions for a replacement girlfriend on Oct 20th at the Sienna Room, Hilton Hotel, Hua Hin.

If you're interested please bring references from at least one ex boyfriend. -_-

Yeah, I did it. So I'll through a little curve into the script.

Women that I have been intimate with as well as being friends have often turned out to be an excellent source of pull. They can spot what you're looking for and pull for you with amazing accuracy. :D

When she gets back from Erie...Do you think that your Ning will have the ability to give up the traditional Thai possessive tendency to help you out that way? :D

If not, keep us informed of the new additions to the love train in true Soap Opera style. OK? :D

:D Coffee!!! :wub:

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest worry I had when I started reading this whole story, appears now to be not the case and I'm sure all of us are extremely happy about it. And that is, that dear Scampy will not make his final appearance as a wet, red patch in a hotel car park. We're all glad you are strong enough to walk away from this girl. Just don't keep reminiscing about the "good times", you must remember all the bad times too. It'll help. Keep your chin up :o

DAY 29

She had always mentioned that she was going to Ireland on Oct 15th and that her dad was coming to Bangkok first and she would go back with him and stay in the family home just outside Dublin with her Irish stepmum and her 6yr old half Thai half Irish step sister, both of whom she speaks of fondly.

Being as indecisive and scatterbrained as I myself often am, this was sometimes a two week holiday and sometimes a three month holiday in which she would get a job and save up some money to bring back to us.

The few times we've actually sat down and had a sensible conversation, she has said that we shouldn't get too attatched to each other as it would be difficult to stay apart all that time and that it's a long time in which either of us could meet somebody else.

She's every right to be realstic, Dublin will be full of handsome, horny young men that would love her at first sight and give her lots of attention and even if her dad wouldn't let her bring a guy home, it's possible that at some point she would be out partying and could meet somebody she ended up sleeping with, just as it is likely that I could meet somebody over here.

If she was in sensible conversation mode a little more of the time then I would be more upset to see her go but the fact is that we are now just two volatile personalities living together.

We no longer say all that romantic tripe and I no longer call her from work but we do still cuddle and we do still care.

Most of the time she's playing this grumpy 6yr old girl character which used to be cute in small doses if she hurt herself or couldn't get her own way but she's like this most of the time and she gets in a strop far too easily.

I don't want and have NEVER wanted a subservient, housekeeper, maid type of girl but it would be nice if she did SOMETHING.

She's a bigger slob than I am and she's at home all day doing nothing except watching TV and eating and calling me sometimes to tell me she's horny.

The apartment is full of laundry that needs doing, ash trays that need emptying and dishes that need cleaning and I am happy to share the chores but I need a woman who's gonna HELP ME BECOME A MORE TIDY PERSON.

When she picks me up from work she gets in a strop if I want to check my e-mail and when we get home she wants to playfight and I want to relax, she then can't sleep until 3 or 4 am because she's been sleeping all day while I've been working.

My boss has even said he doesn't think she's right for me, although I know he's concerned that my personal life may affect my work during high season.

Last night we saw One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest and to my surprise she enjoyed my favourite film of all time - I thought it would be too boring for her, that was a nice surprise.

She also talked about buying Splitlid a present for his birthday (yes, our Splitlid) which was very nice. When I asked wy she simply replied, "Because he's your friend" and she's looking forward to meeting Erco and his wife at the weekend. This sort of stuff makes me very fond of her, she's very considerate and it's that and her frankness and honesty which are her best qualities.

She has admitted to being difficult to live with and those before me could not handle her and she seems convinced that she can not change but only she can do it - I can't.

This morning I woke up freezing as I do most mornings because she can't sleep with the fan on, no it has to be the AC, and I switched off the air con.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek, had a shower, got on the bike and came down here.

She'll remain sleeping until at least 2pm and if I'm very lucky, she may even iron the shirt I washed last night.

One thing I will say - I always knew her heart was in the right place and that was something I defended from the moment I started this post, and although I may have been wrong about her beng 'the one' I was not wrong about her and to this day she has never reminded me of a bargirl; only of a chldish, stroppy, acutely insecure, attention seeking, untidy, sometimes selfish but very lovable, smart and thoughtful girl who's too young to realise that life isn't as easy as it looks and who doesn't really know what she wants deep down.

Fantastic post Scamp.... It seems like you've found a life friend there.... :D

One thing though... you say when she comes back you can shower and sleep together as friends... what happens if you get yourself a new GF before she comes back.... I can see problems... :o

totster :D

The important question is who's sending her this money? If it's really her dad, fine. But a Thai father living in Ireland with an Irish woman (how did they meet?) and sending his wayward daughter a regular income sounds a little unlikely to me.

If it's a farang boyfriend sending the money, as someone suggested, you'd better face the facts: For the time being, you are just a romance, an adventure for her. The tourist season will start in October and sometime before March the guy will be back to get his money's worth.

Camereta, Cynical poster or fortune teller? Seems to have got the date right.

Did we ever clear this Dad thing up, did Scamp get any true evidence to who sent the cash? Was he one month free rent and food? hmmmm. :o

MR GS

One of your friends in th epost said you like to meet girls on the street??

Sorry but you will never find me there:-)

Take the warnings and meets friends of friends and not bar friends either.

good luck.

How do u go from place to place in the city if it's impossible to meet u on the street? :o

DAY 30

Ok people, I've got a few things to say and a few questions to answer, but I've taken a half day off today because last night we were up watching movies all night and I don't have time wto write a ong one.

She will be leaving sooner than the 15th because she needs to spend some time with her Grandma, brother etc... before she goes away for three months.

Last night and today it's like the first week all over again, we're all romantic and playful and 'in the mood' at the same time. :o

It will be over soon enough though. :D

You really admire her because her standards won't let her work at 7-11? But her standards allow her to prostitute herself? What happened to the electronics degree? I think you have got yourself a pathological liar!

Why don't you go to BKK and meet her father, when she meets him there? or just suggest it and see what she says.

You really admire her because her standards won't let her work at 7-11? But her standards allow her to prostitute herself? What happened to the electronics degree? I think you have got yourself a pathological liar!

Why don't you go to BKK and meet her father, when she meets him there? or just suggest it and see what she says.

A WORD FROM NING HERSELF:

I can working get 100,000 baht for the month so why I have to working in 7-Eleven for 5,000 why?

One thing I want to say about people is hate the lady from the bar is that many rich lady they are coming from rich family so they don't know about life in the bar.

Poor people work in the bar and f*cking with the foriegner to make money for the family but the rich people <deleted> also but for fun and for buy drug because the rich people have family not always care about them.

Yeah, I have try drugs before with ex boyfriend but that is was free and was from his... I don't know the word...

(Influence honey, influence).

Many rich people, farang and Thai also are selling the drugs to the poor people also and is making them more poor when they can not stop. I know lady in bar before who can not stop.

About my father, I love my father and I love ******* too but not like the same. Everybody who reading about me only know I work in a bar before so they can think what they want about my father.

Regarding posters who have made positive comments on this thread:

I want to say thankyou to everybody speak nice about me and I don't care about the people who speak bad about me. Because of what I working before I have had many bad look and talking in my life and before it can to make me sad but now I don't care anymore because i have strong heart and good heart.

This enough ok?

Ok honey. :D

BTW That was genuine, I don't usually have her with me when I post but this time she took an interest and wanted to say something. It's only because this thread has been so popular that I have continued it. I now know how Ozzy and his wife feel. :o

A WORD FROM NING HERSELF:

I can working get 100,000 baht for the month so why I have to working in 7-Eleven for 5,000 why?

One thing I want to say about people is hate the lady from the bar is that many rich lady they are coming from rich family so they don't know about life in the bar.

Poor people work in the bar and f*cking with the foriegner to make money for the family but the rich people <deleted> also but for fun and for buy drug because the rich people have family not always care about them.

Yeah, I have try drugs before with ex boyfriend but that is was free and was from his... I don't know the word...

(Influence honey, influence).

Many rich people, farang and Thai also are selling the drugs to the poor people also and is making them more poor when they can not stop. I know lady in bar before who can not stop.

About my father, I love my father and I love Cameron too but not like the same. Everybody who reading about me only know I work in a bar before so they can think what they want about my father.

Regarding posters who have made positive comments on this thread:

I want to say thankyou to everybody speak nice about me and I don't care about the people who speak bad about me. Because of what I working before I have had many bad look and talking in my life and before it can to make me sad but now I don't care anymore because i have strong heart and good heart.

This enough ok?

Ok honey. :D

BTW That was genuine, I don't usually have her with me when I post but this time she took an interest and wanted to say something. It's only because this thread has been so popular that I have continued it. I now know how Ozzy and his wife feel. :o

:D

Chok dee

totster :D

Keep it up Scamp ...... most people here have been through similar relationships in their past .... but you have been so good as to share your relationship with us in real time .... so it is fresh and we can all enjoy / hate / cringe etc. with you!!

THANK YOU for your honesty ... it has been most enjoyable

Because your boyfriend is a nice guy but skint and he needs some help too, or is that too much to ask from you?

Can get 100 000, yeah, but only as a prostitute, have a little pride woman.

QUOTE (bkkmadness @ Sat 2004-09-25, 01:58:41)

Can get 100 000, yeah, but only as a prostitute, have a little pride woman. 

Pride and money. What's the relation?

Please try to live with a few thousand Baht per month and make your comments a few months later...

I lived with very little money before and kept my pride Blue Ta.

Point being she doesn't want to work any job because she says already she can earn 100 000 baht a month. Since there is very few positions in Thailand that will pay a woman 100 000 baht a month I assume she is talking about prostitution.

Having am electronics degree and being educated to a certain degree I'm quite sure she could get work which pays enough to feed her, clothe her and live a reasonable life. Your a Thai girl right? Blue Cats gf? Why would you not go into prostitution? Pride perhaps?

My gf works hard, earns about 10-11 000 a month, she could obviously make more if she wanted to work as a prostitute, but she has pride so doesn't do this.

Fair dues if she wants to make her money that way, no problem with it at all, prostitution is a job, it pays well, and like most jobs, some people like it, some don't. But is it a job to be proud of the way she proudly boasts that she would never work in 7/11 because she can earn 100 000 baht on her back?

I couldn't care less what the girl does really, but she shouldn't be looking down on people in 7/11 or in other low paid jobs, some people have more pride.

It's not as if she's starving and has no other choices is it. It's not as if her family needs the money. She's got a bf, a place to live and food in her mouth, regular money coming from abroad and education. I never at any point in her speech read the bit about where she only had a few thousand baht to live on a month.

In her same position, if you had no work and your bf was bringing in 25 000 a month and the both of you could seriously do with a second income, would you tell your bf that you would not work in 7/11 because you could sell your body for more? Or would you go out, find a job and bring in whatever money you could to help both your situations?

Please keep in mind that the comments I made were not made to thai girls in prostitution in general but were directed at Ning in her situation. Let's face it, she won't work because she's too lazy and selffish to help Scamp out, I'm sure an extra 5-6000 baht would come in handy for them right now, and I think if every stops being all liberal leftie then a lot of people would agree.

Obviously comments left on this message board are not all true to what people think, a lot of comments are softened down because despite being a public message board of pretty anonymous people, a lot of people want to look nice and polite and liberal and not offend anyone so they can make friends here.

Scamps a nice guy, and he has put his relationship on a public forum, so speak your mind people, I do, and if you don't like it so be it.

Added note:

The relationship between pride and money. Often people with no money have a choice, earn less and be proud, earn more and lose their pride. I imagine a lot of girls in the industry would agree with that.

I understand the principle that your saying and that for people with a lot of money it's easier to live a proud life, (no need to steal, deal, or mug people etc.) and that must be your misjudged view of me, the rich farang guy in my multi million baht luxury condo judging the poor people, I wish. :o

Point is I don't think that just because people are poor they can't be proud either, and I don't think she's very poor like a lot of people in this country.

To Ning:

Because of what I working before I have had many bad look and talking in my life and before it can to make me sad but now I don't care anymore because i have strong heart and good heart.

It's s.h.i.t that people gave you bad looks for being a bargirl before, but your like many other people who didn't have the privelages in life and you had to do what you had to do. Right now, situation is your bf is tearing his hair out trying to find a way to make extra cash, he has said in a previous post that he is looking everywhere for extra work much to his credit.

It would really help him if you got a job and helped him with the bills, it will mean waking up in the morning and it will mean working hard but as you said, you love Cameron so I think it's not too much to ask. Is it really that bad going to work everyday to help him and yourself out? You said you have a good and strong heart, is it strong enough and good enough to lower yourself to work in a 7/11 for much needed extra money? Is it good enough to wake up a little earlier and at least iron his shirt when he gets home so he has one less worry on his mind when he wakes up the next day?

I have no bias toward how people make their money GS, but you are the one who is whingeing about how lazy she is. Have you showed her those postsyou made. It is very easy to shoot down any argument against her and blame it on some 'hate of bargirls'.(especially if a causian female dares to give a view). The majority of young Thai women earn less than 10,000 baht a month. Why is she different? And have you asked to meet her father? Of course she loves her father! No one has suggested differently. I can't imagine why she had to tell us that. Have you asked her what she wants her life to be like? Sleeping all day and watching movies all night? That is not healthy. I think she meant she could earn 100,000 baht a month with her electronics degree. Why doesn't she? Also, any young woman in the world, anywhere, can earn ten times what she earns in an ordinary job, by becoming a prostitute. Young women working at the equivalent of 7-11 in the west, earn a pittance, but they do it.