Does Anyone Want To Join Me?

teacup

Hey ladies

I will be in HuaHin from Jan 17-28 for some house/land hunting with hubby. Does anyone want to join me for a day of a strawberry Fanta in a plastic bag or a glass of ice cold coffee there? Common don’t be shy, let’s get together - I have an open mind on all kinds of topic and would love to meet up with both thai who can speak English and some of you cool ladies here.

Gosh I wish we would have a match making forum for us ladies, according to personalities and interests. That would be awesome and soo KUL! :o

Later

TC

Great! I was just thinking about you, you seem to be such a cool person. Let’s meet

If mr. muppet is not here, can’t you just come by yourself? Anyway I will send you pm tonight for more details, it will be a fun day. :o

Later

TC

Great! I was just thinking about you, you seem to be such a cool person. Let’s meet

If mr. muppet is not here, can’t you just come by yourself? Anyway I will send you pm tonight for more details, it will be a fun day. :o

Later

TC

Awww thank you for that. hehehe , well if Mr. not home i dont know how to drive hahaha thats the problem.....:D

Kat

Hmm too bad You seem to be quite an intellect person, yet "down to earth". I enjoy being with people who are "real”. …may be some other time.

Well you might have to drool over those pictures of the local snacks then. I will post them later.

GirlX

Just wondering about her too. I+hubby are planning to stop by her place once there to say hi and see if she needs anything for the place. Last time I heard from her, she’s chasing after more and more farang dogs along the beach.

Ms muppet

You don’t know how to drive! Oh well, after the move to Thailand, we can meet each other on a bike then. I don’t realize you’re that young!

Well at least on the positive note…..you’re not paying for those silly repairs, insurance, and gas! Yike

Btw are you in BKK? We can still do lunch someplace in BKK then, but it has to be between Jan 28-31. I will be flying back to the US on Feb 1.

TC

Kat

Hmm too bad You seem to be quite an intellect person, yet "down to earth". I enjoy being with people who are "real”. …may be some other time.

Well you might have to drool over those pictures of the local snacks then. I will post them later.

GirlX

Just wondering about her too. I+hubby are planning to stop by her place once there to say hi and see if she needs anything for the place. Last time I heard from her, she’s chasing after more and more farang dogs along the beach.

Ms muppet

You don’t know how to drive! Oh well, after the move to Thailand, we can meet each other on a bike then. I don’t realize you’re that young!

Well at least on the positive note…..you’re not paying for those silly repairs, insurance, and gas! Yike

Btw are you in BKK? We can still do lunch someplace in BKK then, but it has to be between Jan 28-31. I will be flying back to the US on Feb 1.

TC

Hey TC

.... yes i am in Bangkok (rangsit area) . u right !! the main reason i dont want to learn drive is i dont want to think about insurrence and gas price; i dont want them in my head!! hehehe.

-- yes i know im young and my face even look younger,!! but i got 35 ys mind... i always happy to talk with ppl who has experiences in life..more provoking than talking with too young ppl ...

tell me where u want to meet for lunch..or coffee meet watever... im ok with that.

ohh By the way, i want to know if i can take my dogs to beach at hua hin? because we always take our dogs to Cha-am , not sure about hua hin if they allow to take dogs there. thank you.

post-26308-1198149643_thumb.jpg

Where exactly are you Bambi? I will be comming from Bangna.

May be we could form a triagle, with ms.muppet also, and meet each other in the middle, or any famous landmark will be ok by me. Lunch or coffee it doesn't matter, I'm simple.

Later noong noong

P' teacup

sbk

Next time then, when I'm in the south. I might even bring back some "HH sands" for a souverneir and post to you as x'mas ecard :o

Ms muppet

I have no idea, never have a dog, and neither of us has ever been to HH !

Edited by teacup

I wont be in bangkok or HH in Jan :o

sowwy...but i hope you girls have a lovely lovely time :D

and hope to meet u when I have to start making my annual visits home from next year :D

Hi, I am returning to Thailand in January with my 2yr old daughter, at present we live in Rayong but I am looking to relocate to Hua Hin in the near future. So I am planning a trip there early in th new year, anyone who is living there and could give me some advice about the area would be great. It would be nice to meet up with some people who already are living in the area and can give me some insight into best places for renting, nursery for daughter etc..... also a decent place to stay for a week's stay.

Mig16

I’m going back next year, about the same time again. We can form a bigger group next time for a day of fun fun fun!

Later and look forward to meet you too

TC

Sunrise

Oh great! I+hubby would love that. He’s also ex-californian (bay area). Can I pm you once we are in HH for a cup of latte?

Nikisue

If you’re planning to be HH at the same period, do you want to go house hunting/scouting together? We’re planning to rent a car, you can either hop in my car & share the cost, or if you have your own then we can follow each other. What do you say? We don’t have any kid and would love to meet your little 2 yo daring!

Mig16

I'm going back next year, about the same time again. We can form a bigger group next time for a day of fun fun fun!

Later and look forward to meet you too

TC

Sunrise

Oh great! I+hubby would love that. He's also ex-californian (bay area). Can I pm you once we are in HH for a cup of latte?

Nikisue

If you're planning to be HH at the same period, do you want to go house hunting/scouting together? We're planning to rent a car, you can either hop in my car & share the cost, or if you have your own then we can follow each other. What do you say? We don't have any kid and would love to meet your little 2 yo daring!

Sounds like a good idea to me. I will let you know nearer the time when I will be there.

Ok then, I will check back on this forum once we're in HH, because we will be in Indonesia before that - no internet access.

Bring all the area maps. I have several of them, but may be you have something better.

Later

TC

Edited by teacup

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...