One Year Visa

I do not know why I read so many times bad things about the Thai authorities.

Just now, I applied for my first time for a one year Visa in Thailand with “extended Stay”, and first I got an extension of one Month, because I applied for a Working Permit,

Which was not issued jet.

Even that I had one day overstay was no problem and no discussion.

I did not use an agent I did it by my self.

(And NO “Tea Money” was paid!!!!!!”)

After I got my Working Permit for one year, I went back to the Immigration and got instantly, with out any problems my One Year Multiply Entry Visa with extended stay.

(And again NO “Tea Money” was paid!!!!!!”)

At the immigration everybody was kind, polite, and try to help me where ever they could.

So if anybody, have to complain about those people, maybe because you met them on a bad day (and everybody have a bad day) or you was just one of this arrogant “farangs” nobody like to deal with.

Think about it!

In Germany we say : “Wie es in den Wald hinein schalt, so schalt es auch wieder heraus”

What mean, how you act, you will get it back!

GS...

Again ... I tell my Farang friends, this is Thailand. It is their country, period.

Just follow the laws and customs, like any country.

Every Farang I meet in the Kingdom who says he has had a problem, needs to look in the mirror.

TM

I do not know why I read so many times bad things about the Thai authorities.

Just now, I applied for my first time for a one year Visa in Thailand with “extended Stay”, and first I got an extension of one Month, because I applied for a Working Permit,

Which was not issued jet.

Even that I had one day overstay was no problem and no discussion.

I did not use an agent I did it by my self.

(And NO “Tea Money” was paid!!!!!!”)

After I got my Working Permit for one year, I went back to the Immigration and got instantly, with out any problems my One Year Multiply Entry Visa with extended stay.

(And again NO “Tea Money” was paid!!!!!!”)

At the immigration everybody was kind, polite, and try to help me where ever they could.

So if anybody, have to complain about those people, maybe because you met them on a bad day (and everybody have a bad day) or you was just one of this arrogant “farangs” nobody like to deal with.

Think about it!

In Germany we say : “Wie es in den Wald hinein schalt, so schalt es auch wieder heraus”

What mean, how you act, you will get it back!

Great job GM. I agree 100%