Coffee, Anyone?

patsfangr

I just discovered a great place for coffee, both sit and drink, and buy for home.

The Bon Cafe distribution center is located on Naklua Road, at soi 29 (on your left, as you drive toward Naklua.

It has a great coffee shop, with indoor and outdoor options for seating. It is very clean and roomy. They have light food options (sandwiches, pastries, light meals), and, of course, a variety of coffees, all at excellent prices.

They sell bulk cofee, beans or ground on site for you; as well as brewing equipment of several types.

The manager is "out among 'em", or at least was when I was there. He's English, I believe. Very accommodating, and happy to help with any information or advise you need.

All very correct, only I thought that, amazingly enough, the owner/manager was German! We'll have to wait for Raro, who I think can confirm my suspicions :o

Boncafe is actually a pretty big operation with a factory/distribution center somewhere in one of the Eastern Seaboard industrial complexes. Lots of restaurants/hotels all over Thailand use their equipment...

I can confirm that the Manager is German indeed! The MD of Boncafe Thailand is Swiss.

The coffee is indeed great, so is the cake. No WiFi is one of the big downsides, but as the Manager stated, they are not interested in people sitting there for hours surfing the web sipping only one coffee...oh well..got a coffee machine in the office now.... :o

but as the Manager stated, they are not interested in people sitting there for hours surfing the web sipping only one coffee

Aaaah, but he should seek advice from a nerd :o:D

An access code/password, valid for only 30 minutes and printed out on the cashiers ticket (or just given on a separate pre-printed slip of paper withe every sale) is sooo easy to do.

And a coffee every 30 minutes is not too bad methinks!