Is There A Business That Handles Getting A Tourist Visa For You?

I'm in Bangkok on a VOA and I wish to stay until the end of June. Is there a business I can hire that will handle the paperwork of me getting a multiple entry tourist visa? I don't mind flying to another country but would like some assistance with the paperwork.

No need for agent.

Just go to embassy/consulate to get a tourist visa, you only need money and some photos.

Only country you get problem with tourist visa is Cambodia every time , and Penang (Malaysia) if you have many tourist visa in your passport.

I'm in Bangkok on a VOA and I wish to stay until the end of June. Is there a business I can hire that will handle the paperwork of me getting a multiple entry tourist visa? I don't mind flying to another country but would like some assistance with the paperwork.

It's a one page form !

Naka.

READ: a multiple entry TR.

These are not so easy to require as the two previous posters claim.

Most consulates (especially those in SE Asia) refuse to issue multiple entries nowadays. I doubt if there are companies who can help you with that.

An exception are the non immigrant B's offered in Pattaya for THB 30-35,000 ..... These are shady and might get you in trouble.

Most consulates (especially those in SE Asia) refuse to issue multiple entries nowadays. I doubt if there are companies who can help you with that.

An exception are the non immigrant B's offered in Pattaya for THB 30-35,000 ..... These are shady and might get you in trouble.

Thanks for the info. So if I want to stay till the end of June any suggestions on what my best options are?

Thanks for the info. So if I want to stay till the end of June any suggestions on what my best options are?

Vientiane for a double tourist visa, assuming they will still issue (otherwise get a single). Each entry will net you 60 days and can be extended by 30 days by visiting immigration (note the some offices seem to be becoming difficult for these extensions for some reason). Do a border run before the "must enter before" date on your visa to trigger the second entry, repeat the extension process.

Complete your stay with one or two 30 day visa exemption stamps if necessary (I'm assuming that you have a 30 day exemption NOT a true VOA which is available for 15 days to certain nationalities).

Edited by Crossy

No one said it was "Easy" I guess what "we" said was that if the OP was

going to be refused then it's cheaper to be refused yourself than to

have your "agent" refused !

Naka.

==============================================================================

Just go to embassy/consulate to get a tourist visa, you only need money and some photos.

==============================================================================

Don't know about your command of the English language, but for me this has the word 'easy' written all over it. :o

Alright, he needs 6 months. Cheapest option would appear to be a flight to Vientianne and get a double tourist visa (they were issuing them as of last week we heard on here - email to check). That will give 60+30 then a border run then 60+30 with the +30 extensions being granted by immigration. That is 180 days (monus 2 as in and out each count a day so really 179) and then he can reassess the situation or do 30 day stamps if he needs another bit time.

Going to Penang will yield only a single entry and thus will entail another trip within the 6 months.