Playstation Network Id

Gluestick

I noticed a topic about Xbox live and Wii accounts but there isn't one for the PS3. I think it would be fun to play with some locals due to the lag problem of playing with US/EU folks. So if you have a PS3 and are playing online with it, let us know your ID so we can get some games going.

PSN ID: Gluestick

I noticed a topic about Xbox live and Wii accounts but there isn't one for the PS3. I think it would be fun to play with some locals due to the lag problem of playing with US/EU folks. So if you have a PS3 and are playing online with it, let us know your ID so we can get some games going.

PSN ID: Gluestick

Yeah, I see you found me already! I'm up for some call of duty 4, but I'm not much of a sharp shooter.

ID: Thaicowman

Can this be put at the top under the wii / xbox one?

Just wanted to bump this topic back to the top - so how do we get it put up with the xbox / wii accounts, as an important topic? Online gaming is so much smoother with people from within Thailand.

Edited by cowman1

• 2 months later...
BigGreenMango

totally addicted to COD4 right now. Only wishing I had a faster connection from my 2MB...usually 150K tops!!

Yeah, I'm still playing this game. It seems like the new patch helps find games with people more local, as I seem to have yellow / green bars, rather than what was red before. Best to play wit hpeople within Thailand, if you can. Anyway, i'll add you for some shooting.

Hey BigGreenMango played against you last night in COD4. Looks like they have finally got some of the connection speed issues resolved. I haven't had 4 green bars in months. Pretty nice to actually be playing on equal footing again.

PS3 ID is Jabber26

Hey BigGreenMango played against you last night in COD4. Looks like they have finally got some of the connection speed issues resolved. I haven't had 4 green bars in months. Pretty nice to actually be playing on equal footing again.

PS3 ID is Jabber26

Yeah Jabber, this new patch has changed the whole experience of the game. It's difficult to get a game in the mornings but later in the day is great. Being matched with regional players on an equal footing is fantastic.