Who Will Be The Next Thai Prime Minister?

Jingthing

Who will be the next Thai Prime Minister?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Have to wait till the EC hands out the red and yellow cards. Last I heard the final decision will be made on Jan 3.

If Samak gets in let's see what happens to the military budget. Their shopping spree is over. No submarine, no state of the art jet fighters. no modern weapons. The trough will shrink. Solve graft and corruption problem.

Forget red and yellow cards. TRT/PPP has always been like a schoolyard full of kids fighting over a bag full of candy, only a few get to reach into the bag and decide who gets what, then the fighting begins.

Won't take long until rats jump ship again when their real darker intentions and priorities (serving the Little Emperor) become known/leaked to the public and members will want to distance themselves from the party once again.

• 6 months later...
Bring on Mr Abhisit and the Democrats, couldn't hurt to give them a shot, maybe just maybe things would improve in the South. Who ever it be; will have his work cut out for him. :o:D

Well th eproblem is, as things are here in LoS, if the PPP becomes the Opposition or a Coaltion Partner with the Democrats, they would block and strngle anyhting if they're not in!

Understand?

Thai-politics: "If I am not in, nothing goes..." that is why it will drag on and on and on... maybe forever.. it's as they are, "my voice, my influence is needed, so I want a return, if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen!"

Simple as that, what ever happens...! :D