New Manager Running View Talay 2 Condo's

chris2155

hello

i would welcome all members to have a look at the new website run by the new committee for the co-owners of View Talay 2,

It looks like the co-owners will get at least a say as to the day to day running of the condos in view talay 2.

take a look at the website and see what progress is being made.

this can also help if you are interested in maybe buying or renting at View Talay 2.

good reading click here >>>>>> http://www.thaicondoforum.com/ <<<<<<<<<<<<

Not read the website link yet but funny enough got an e-mail from a "renovator" who has/had a vested interest in View Talay 2 and probably has had his nose pushed out of joint as he got away with a lot under previous Management.

Good management is key however I'd question whether people are in this for personnal gain or for the good of the condo ?? I know the person I mention above is for personnal gain.

this condo forum is a must for anyone living in view talay 2 a or b, i have found it very informative, a must for absent co owners, as changes have been made to service charges and payment dates. please pass this on to thai visa forum members who live in these buildings who may be out of the country.

Be sure to check out their websites as well.

Building A

Building B

yes richsilver its getting a lot of hits now, and there is heaps of topics getting thrown around, one wonders in 12 months time where VT 2 will be with there new management, as it would seem not much has changed, since new management has taken over, only the last manager seem to used all the money up. anyhow the new committee's have a a big job to fix things up.

It is always good to hear about a condo where the condo owners are demanding that the accounts be transparent and where the elected committee is showing monthly accounting. I wish it were so in the condo I am in. I would urge all condo owners to read the Condominium Act and the Regulations of the condo Juristic Person. The Regulations is a legal document and is on file at the Land Office.

A good book to read is "Your Thai Condo Rights" by Tony Crossley which includes The Condominium Act, both in Thai and English, and is available from Bookazine.

• 4 years later...

Works fine if you use a proxy but apparently someone has been messing about with things that they dont understand:

"I'm aware that there are problems accessing the forum from Thailand just now. This arose because the forum administrator was trying to block ISP's from countries known to be responsible for the majority of spam. He is aware of the situation and is trying to resolve it. In the meantime, it can be accessed from within Thailand by using a proxy server...."

I wonder if they do DIY brain surgery also?