Bkk Mall Open Latest? Need To Buy Nice Toys 9pm+..?

sukatoro

hi all, flying into Bkk tomorrow (friday) night and won't be hitting DM airport until around 8:30... i *really* need to find somewhere like a mall w/ a proper toy store in it to do some shopping if at all possible at this hour. a friend told me none of the Bkk malls stay open later than 9pm but a websearch brought up one site that said the Emporium on Suk is open till 10. i just need somewhere w/ a nice toy store where i can pick up some good quality stuffed animals, not the stuff you find being sold off the carts late-night down near Nana...

any tips? can i make it to Emporium or is this a lost cause due to late arrival? showing up w/ gifts-in-hand for the kids would be really welcome, thx in advance all..!

hi all, flying into Bkk tomorrow (friday) night and won't be hitting DM airport until around 8:30... i *really* need to find somewhere like a mall w/ a proper toy store in it to do some shopping if at all possible at this hour. a friend told me none of the Bkk malls stay open later than 9pm but a websearch brought up one site that said the Emporium on Suk is open till 10. i just need somewhere w/ a nice toy store where i can pick up some good quality stuffed animals, not the stuff you find being sold off the carts late-night down near Nana...

any tips? can i make it to Emporium or is this a lost cause due to late arrival? showing up w/ gifts-in-hand for the kids would be really welcome, thx in advance all..!

Robinson's has a fair selection of stuffed animals as well. Not sure of their hours but suspect they are open till 10 pm at Asoke.