Entered Credit Card Info On Fake Site

i entered my debit card info (card number, dates, and the three number security code on back) on a fake site. i realized it was fake about 20 minutes later and cancelled the card. if the scammer was online and was able to record my info, they would have my name, address and a now cancelled card, could they do anything with this information?

do you think it'd have been possible for them to make a purchase with my card in less than 20 minutes that was processed??

when i called them on the phone, they asked if i wanted to cancel the card and i said yes and that was the end of it. i guess i should have asked them to make a note to reject transactions in the last 24 hours? should i call back?

i entered my debit card info (card number, dates, and the three number security code on back) on a fake site. i realized it was fake about 20 minutes later and cancelled the card. if the scammer was online and was able to record my info, they would have my name, address and a now cancelled card, could they do anything with this information?

do you think it'd have been possible for them to make a purchase with my card in less than 20 minutes that was processed??

when i called them on the phone, they asked if i wanted to cancel the card and i said yes and that was the end of it. i guess i should have asked them to make a note to reject transactions in the last 24 hours? should i call back?

If all of this is true, call the card Issuer (bank) and tell them to suspend the card.

card once cancelled can't be rectified - a few days ago my wife, thai style, hid my debit card which I left on the table, within my diary book. I called the bank back within a few minutes of cancelling my card - they said the new card is already in the process and can't reverse the process.