Any Bicycle Shop In Pattaya?

oyjnc

Is there a real bicycle shop in pattaya where you can buy a good bicycle at a good price. For the moment, the only places where I found some bikes where the supermarkets (Carrefour/Big c/Tesco), but they where more for kids. I'm looking for a nice good bike.

Is there a real bicycle shop in pattaya where you can buy a good bicycle at a good price. For the moment, the only places where I found some bikes where the supermarkets (Carrefour/Big c/Tesco), but they where more for kids. I'm looking for a nice good bike.

LA Bicycle 038 300 606; Raan Samortong 038 300 547; Road Bike Pattaya 084 002 9539; S.V. Bike Shop 038 300 378 all on Thepprasit Road, Jomtien. also, Tong Bicycle 038 425 637 on South Pattaya Road

LA Bicycle 038 300 606; Raan Samortong 038 300 547; Road Bike Pattaya 084 002 9539; S.V. Bike Shop 038 300 378 all on Thepprasit Road, Jomtien. also, Tong Bicycle 038 425 637 on South Pattaya Road

Thanks. You're a great help.

The Thepprasit shops are mainly on the top end of the road - between the go-kart places and Sukhumvit.

Best to walk up and down both sides.

The one with European racing bikes in it is set back in some large buildings to the South and East (Outlet Village side).

These are of a frame size to fit farang riders. Most of the other shops tend to stock 21" frames and thereabouts.

• 1 year later...

i checked these shops for a small folding bike. they had some cheap chinese copies. one was okay but the seat post was not tall enough for me. where can i get an aftermarket seatpost?

or better yet, where can i find a dahon or similar quality folding bike? i want to take it on the bus or on a song thaew.

thanx,

jeff

i checked these shops for a small folding bike. they had some cheap chinese copies. one was okay but the seat post was not tall enough for me. where can i get an aftermarket seatpost?

or better yet, where can i find a dahon or similar quality folding bike? i want to take it on the bus or on a song thaew.

thanx,

jeff

ProBike sell Dahons and they gave dealers nationwide.

ProBike dealers

The Thepprasit shops are mainly on the top end of the road - between the go-kart places and Sukhumvit.

These are of a frame size to fit farang riders. Most of the other shops tend to stock 21" frames and thereabouts.

For folks over 6' 6" tall right? :o

For folks over 6' 6" tall right? :o

As a six-footer with 32" inside leg, I used to use a 24" frame for road work, a 23" frame for both grass and hard tracks.