Stuff For Sale

donna

ok. im leaving the island and have some stuff for sale. i need to be out of here by saturday morning, so the sale is urgent.

the following are up for grabs:

desktop computer. HP. 80gb hdd blah blah. great little computer and ive never had any problems with it at all. 10k.

printer/scanner/copier. HP. will let this go for 1500thb only. not used in a while though. SOLD

electrolux coffee machine. little stainless steel beast that makes great coffee. will sell for 5k. STILL AVAILABLE

electrolux blender. glass jug thing on top. stainless steel base thing. 3k. only a few months old. STILL AVAILABLE

microwave/convection (well its more of a grill i think). only a couple of months old. will sell for 5k. SOLD

my beloved mountain bike. mongoose. blue. disc brakes, gel seat cover, pump, lights, lock, front suspension. paid 19k, will sell for 12k. its a great bike and whoever buys it will be very happy. STILL AVAILABLE

** WITH HUGE REGRET I HAVE TO SELL MY TEAK BUDDHA AS HE IS NOT 'DTEM' (IE. NOT FULL BODY). IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED HE IS 2500THB AND IS BEAUTIFUL** SOLD

pls pm me if you are interested in any of it. you can come around this week to collect. the sooner the better really.

the microwave is a whirlpool XT20MG/S and is 20 litres. big enough to fit your head in.

the computer has a 15" slim monitor, which is also HP original i will leave all software on it if you like, but i will warn you its got vista installed now.

I'd take the computer since ours got fried by lightning earlier this month, but there is no way we could make it to Phuket within the week :o I am sure you'll find takers Donna, and plenty that will miss you.

Happy New Year and good luck in your new venture :D