Production Mgr Printing / Publishing, Staffing, Biz Development, E-commerce

I am a native English speaking United States citizen from Dallas Texas now living in Thailand for two years. I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the University of North Texas with a concentration in Photography and a minor in Photojournalism. I have over fifteen years experience in the printing and graphics business as an Art Director, Production Manager and Production Artist.

For twelve years I worked as an independent Printing Broker and ran my own design shop. I produced agency level 8 color product brochures for Synectics Medical and multi volume sets of software manuals for AC Nielsen. I edited copy for the JC Penney sales catalogs and a variety of advertising related publications. I type 45 words per minute and have computer software experience running Photoshop, PageMaker, Quark, Microsoft Word, FrontPage, PowerPoint and Excel.

I have 3 years experience as the Business Development Manager for Paladin Staffing. Paladin is a staffing agency specializing in Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations professionals.

For the last 3 years before coming to Thailand I was a power seller on EBay.

I am seeking a full time position in the Bangkok area, please pm me to request my complete résumé,

Thanks!