Please Help Me Find The Nfl Playoffs In Bangkok This Weekend

Ill book an expensive hotel room (Would rather not), I jsut direly want to catch the nfl playofs this weekend... what channel? what time? where will they be showing? what hotel carries that channel?

ANy help would be hugely appreciated!!

I have all the games at my place, just grab a sexy girl from BKK and bring her, she will be your admission ticket.

Ill book an expensive hotel room (Would rather not), I jsut direly want to catch the nfl playofs this weekend... what channel? what time? where will they be showing? what hotel carries that channel?

I have all the games at my place, just grab a sexy girl from BKK and bring her, she will be your admission ticket.

For those of us whose wives/GF's would vehemently object to grabbing a sexy girl from BBK and bringing her to your place (BTW, are you inviting everybody who reads this?) would you mind shedding a little light on how you're managing to get the NFL playoff games? The only way I can think do it is to download them using bit torrents, but that means having to watch them a day after the fact.

Edited by pattyboy

According to the TrueVisions tv schedule, there are two games scheduled early Monday morning on channel ts4(TrueSports4) at 1 am and 4:15 am. There should be re-telecasts at 7 pm and 9:30 pm. In short, keep that sex kitten at home for yourself and hit the bars at night to catch a re-telecast at a reasonable hour.

Nothing on the schedule for Saturday games although TrueVisions has been upgrading their schedule of American Football. Last weekend, for example, they showed the Pats-Giants game even though it was not on the formal schedule. Check the American Football thread for updates...

Checked the online schedule for True Visions and didn't see anything for Saturday's playoff games. Looks like we will see the Sunday games between the NY Giants-TB Bucs at 1 am Monday morning and at 4:30 am the Tennessee Titans-San Diego Charger games.

Hey Lou,

I put a post on the Football (soccer) forum looking for the NFL. I offered a pitcher of beer to anyone who could get me the info. So I'll buy you all the beer, pizza, and tom yum that you want for a seat in front of your TV. I'll bring a sexy lady if that's part of the price of admission. But can you explain "false start" in phassa Thai?

According to the TrueVisions tv schedule, there are two games scheduled early Monday morning on channel ts4(TrueSports4) at 1 am and 4:15 am. There should be re-telecasts at 7 pm and 9:30 pm. In short, keep that sex kitten at home for yourself and hit the bars at night to catch a re-telecast at a reasonable hour.

Nothing on the schedule for Saturday games although TrueVisions has been upgrading their schedule of American Football. Last weekend, for example, they showed the Pats-Giants game even though it was not on the formal schedule. Check the American Football thread for updates...

Hey Guy

Can you please point me toward the "American Football" thread? I'll be in Khorat for the first round (after wildcard weekend) and the conference championship games, and Bkk for the Super Bowl.

If you listen to the Super Bowl hype, 1 billion people watch the game. So there must be some interest in the LOS.

Hey Guy

Can you please point me toward the "American Football" thread? I'll be in Khorat for the first round (after wildcard weekend) and the conference championship games, and Bkk for the Super Bowl.

If you listen to the Super Bowl hype, 1 billion people watch the game. So there must be some interest in the LOS.

You can find the American Football thread in Community forums under Sports, Activities and Hobbies.

I'm sure that the playoffs and the SuperBowl will be televised here

...if there are no soccer matches scheduled at the same time

...if the game is played on Sunday

...if it doesn't cost too much for the broadcasting rights

...etc.

Edited by mauiguy90