Helicopters At Night

jaideeguy

The last couple of nights, i've noticed many helicopter flyovers after sunset and am wondering what's going on. Maybe just touch and go's as it is repeated every 15 minutes or so, flying towards CM from the Sankaoheng area.

any others notice or know what's happening?/

I live close to Wat Rampoeng, south of CMU along the base of the hills. Last night just past sunset there was a helicopter flying around low with a spotlight sweeping the ground below. Made me feel like I was back in the states :o

S Corp bought out of Thai AirAsia for US$34 million ...BANGKOK..

Special Tic as a perk from EX shareholders discount.....minus TAX...perchance..... :D

From June 23, 2007..............

BUDGET carrier Thai AirAsia's management has bought all the shares in the airline that were once owned by Shin Corp, the telecom giant founded by :o

Led by chief executive Tassapon Bijleveld, the airline's managers spent slightly less than one billion baht (US$30.4 million dollars) to buy the 50 per cent stake.

S Corp's 50 percent stake in the nation's top low-cost carrier sparked public controversy last year after Singapore's state-linked Temasek Holdings bought the telecoms company.

Critics argued that a foreign firm should not control a domestic airline and that the deal violated Thailand's foreign ownership laws. :D

To comply with the ownership law, S.Corp last year set up a Thai company called Asia Aviation to control its shares. :D ......................................Soooooooooooo

Simply goes to show, that not even nominees, can run an airline on-time. Last time my auntie flew TAA - it ran 4 hours late - but at least she got an 80B voucher for a snack at CM-airport. I had that beardie Richard Branson, in the back of the cab, once .... change for a twenty, gov ? Nah , sorry. :o