Suan Plu Today

for what its worth, maybe help those in a similair position.

was at suan plu (bangkok) today extending my non imm o visa (i am grandfathered).

documents asked for were as follows, tabian bahn (blue house book), wifes id card, marriage certificate.

copy of last 3 months bank statements, showing over 400,000 baht, and letter from bank to confirm the amount in the account. copies of all the above were presented as well as original documents.

the only other thing that was asked for was 4 photos of me and the wife, in and around the house, i didnt have them, the nice lady pulled out my file and submitted 4 photos i had provided the first time.

in and out in less than an hour after first walking throught the door.

hope this may be of help to others who may forget, or not know that the photographs appear to being asked for now, i wasnt asked last year.

I have to go in a couple of weeks and my Thai wife support visa expired in September while I was working offshore.

I got a 3 month Non Imm O from Penang at the end of O ctober and I was going to change to a living with my Thai child visa and I have all the documents and this time I will take photos as well though there should be some from a few years ago.

I have to go in a couple of weeks and my Thai wife support visa expired in September while I was working offshore.

I got a 3 month Non Imm O from Penang at the end of O ctober and I was going to change to a living with my Thai child visa and I have all the documents and this time I will take photos as well though there should be some from a few years ago.

If applying for extension you will need an income of 40,000 Baht a month as you have lost your Grandfather status.

However , if you are applying based on living with your Thai Child you should need no income and maybe only a small amount in the bank as you are over 50 years old.