High Pressure Machine, Vacuum Cleaner

Nienke

Can anyone recommend a good mechanic for the two broken abovenmentioned machines?

The high water pressure machine goes on-off all the time. Has been repared once at Kuan Sing (or something) intersection, but although they seem to be good the same problem returned after one time use.

Vacuum cleaner might be burned and may not be repareable. :o

Thanks,

Nienke

Can anyone recommend a good mechanic for the two broken abovenmentioned machines?

The high water pressure machine goes on-off all the time. Has been repared once at Kuan Sing (or something) intersection, but although they seem to be good the same problem returned after one time use.

Vacuum cleaner might be burned and may not be repareable. :o

Thanks,

Nienke

with the high pressure water machine i would say the pressure switch needs renewing. i take it back if they renewed the switch tell them it is faulty and if they did not tell them to put a new one in. once those switches play up it pays to renew them

Siam TV in CM have a good repair service for most, if not all applicances both small and major. They deal with most major brands. If the motor is burned out on your machine, think i would be cheaper to buy a new machine. I had a motor burn out on one of mine and took it to siam TV. The cost of repair was more than the cost of a new identical replacement so I bought another one.

Thanks Tom21 and cm-happy!

I'm a little afraid that I do need to by two new machines, but I'll try Siam TV first. They are on a side street of Arak road, right? Do they sell good and reliable machines as well?

Nienke

Thanks Tom21 and cm-happy!

I'm a little afraid that I do need to by two new machines, but I'll try Siam TV first. They are on a side street of Arak road, right? Do they sell good and reliable machines as well?

Nienke

[/quote

Yes, thats correct. They have a good selection of machines. If I may make a suggestion get an Electrolux. The ones without a bag. very reliable and effective.

High water pressure machines Siam TV doesn't repair. They recommended Montri shop on the Khuan Sing intersection, the one I went to already. Guess I have to go back there.

The vacuum cleaner couldn't be repaired, so I followed cm-happy's suggestion and have now an Electrolux without a bag but a box instead. :D

Just realized how little I go to shops like that. My gawd what a load of stuff they've got in there! Hardly knew it existed .... just anotyher proof how good I can live without it. :o

Nienke

slightly off-topic,

but is there a place where I could hire a water blaster thingy? Need it to blast the mucky stuff off the house and clean up the drive way.

Ive seen them on sale in Global but I think it might be going overboard to buy it just for a few jobs.

this type 410MP9VDVDL._AA280_.jpg

and not waterblaster.jpg:o