Safe And Inexpensive Gay Massage Parlours Near Sukhumvit Road, Nana Station In Bangkok

sachinxavier

Hi all,

I am visiting Bangkok in a week's time. This is my second visit. On my first visit I went to one Gay Massage parlour, which turned out to be quite an expensive affair, coz although the massage itself was only 500-600 Bhat, I was informed later that there is a mandatory tip of 900 Bhat to the masseur.

I will be staying in a Hotel on Sukhumvit Road, Near Nana Sky Train station. Can someone help me find some safe and inexpensive GAY Massage Parlours near Sukhumvit Road, Nana Station in Bangkok. I am looking for a place with nice luking men, that is safe and clean, and is cheap.

Regards,

Sachin

That sounds like a very reasonable rate for most gay massage parlours in Bangkok. I can think of many parlours where the 500-600 you quote for the massage is much higher. It depends on the facilities the place has.

The 500+ Baht goes to the massage business so that they can cover their business expenses: rent; water; electricity; salaries for non-massage staff; license fees; massage oils; laundry etc.

The 900 Baht tip goes to the masseur. These guys are not usually on a payroll but work for tips. Most are lucky if they get to give just one massage a day although there are a few who will get more because of their special abilities ... word gets around :o

If you think that a 900 Baht tip is high then think about what the masseur has been required to do to you!

you can have a great legit massge in those areas

at reasonable cost and without expectation of a "tip" for

"rendered services"

, but I'm afraid that those who advertise as 'gay' and that you seek out

sell a somewhat different product.

'nice luking men' (or is it nice lurking men) indeedereedoo.