Scared Me

Kringle

Actually I found the appropriate rule:

Excessive, aggressive posts against other members, moderators and admin; or flaming will not be tolerated.

aggressive applies to a bunch of posters on this thread, which makes that a little redundant.

Excessive, however - now there's a term which is completely relevant here, if used in relation to a single poster.

Kindly close the thread. :o

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I found the appropriate rule:
Excessive, aggressive posts against other members, moderators and admin; or flaming will not be tolerated.

aggressive applies to a bunch of posters on this thread, which makes that a little redundant.

Excessive, however - now there's a term which is completely relevant here, if used in relation to a single poster.

Kindly close the thread. :o

Just testing. Still open. :D

hi'

Kindly close the thread

that won't be a bad idea ...

Kringle had a bad, sad story ... enough!

I don't think we need more to make him feeling better ...

and surely not the posts that appear now, so far from what Kringle was saying :o

I don't think he wanted to start such a word fight like we can read now on from post to post ...

especially Pudgimelon ... his point has got nothing to do with the original post ...

sorry mr Pudgimelon, I asked for more (my mistake ... sorry, it's not really funny), but you may deliver your puritanical, pathetic mood somewhere else that in this thread ...

Kringle did not start it for you to bash and flame others for what you would call in your own words ... so many crap things ...

Kringle, you started this thread ... ask the admin to close it.

this would be the best of all of us

cheers

francois

ps; all with you kringle ... friendly :D

You might feel easy going to Thais-frequented places, but some farangs might not.  Some might want to go to places where there are more farangs and feel safer.
If they want to hang out with people just like themselves, why didn't they just STAY IN THEIR HOME COUNTRY??

Going to Thailand and then being afraid to hang out with Thais is just STUPID.

Not all men who go there hurt the girls though, I think.

That whole industry hurts women, so just by buying a beer in one of those places you're supporting an industry that destroys thousands of women each year. But that's a topic for another thread.

And I don't think that you are in any position to criticize if you have only been there once.  And for, how long, 15 mins?  When was that?
Like I said before, you only need to step in sh-t once to know that it stinks.
BTW, how would you expect a farang to walk into the Bed club without even knowing what the xxxx it is?  There isn't even a sign outside telling what it is!

Gee, I don't know, maybe the line of clubrats waiting to get in the door would give someone a clue that it's a NIGHTCLUB.

But then again, considering the intelligence level we're dealing with on these forums, I wouldn't be surprised if someone lacked the deductive reasoning to sort that out for themselves without a big f'king sign telling them "THIS IS A NIGHTCLUB, DUMBASS!"

Is there a list of don't-go places in Thailand?  How many metres away from NEP?  Or is it the whole Sukumwit?
In my book? The whole of Eurotown is not worth it (Sukhumvit, Silom, Khao Sarn).

Sure, there are some decent places mixed in there, but I'd rather not put up with the guantlet of touts, tuk-tuk drivers, aggressive street vendors, and "broken-meter" taxi drivers who can't seem to find the expressway without making 5 left turns. Likewise, I'd rather not sit down next to some drunken Dane who can't hold his liquor or some sweaty, shirtless Aussie who's looking to "blow off some steam".

Thanks, but no thanks.

Given the quality of the non-farang entertainment options, there really is no competition. The whole of Eurotown is over-priced, obnoxious, dirty, and dangerous.

######, even the bargirls are ugly when compared to the ones I see hanging around outside of the Thai karaoke bars in the suburbs.

Seems like you guys are content to pay more for less.

:o The whole industry hurts women,,, what else can uneducated thai girls do with there whole,, your problem is the entire social structure of thailand, starting from the top,,, all 3rd world countries have massive (pop.% wise) prositution,it's as endemic as VD or the viewing of falangs as wlking ATM's....Pudgimelon are you a lesbo!!!!

In the interest of all concerned, I would like this thread closed. I did not ask for any sympathy from anyone but I do appreciate the kind words. I also know that I made a big mistake by letting my guard down. In my 50 + years I have travelled a bit and do know to watch out for where I am and to watch out for unscrupulous people. I just got laxed in my thinking because I've been here for awhile and nothing had happened to me before.

What I did not ask for or even believed I would get in response was that I deserved this to happen to me just because I went to this or any other place. To those who believe in a higher power (Bhudda, Allah, God, whatever) they are the judges, not another person. The only people I have to be accountable for are my family members.

Just be careful wherever you go as you never know.

In the interest of all concerned, I would like this thread closed. I did not ask for any sympathy from anyone but I do appreciate the kind words. I also know that I made a big mistake by letting my guard down. In my 50 + years I have travelled a bit and do know to watch out for where I am and to watch out for unscrupulous people. I just got laxed in my thinking because I've been here for awhile and nothing had happened to me before.

What I did not ask for or even believed I would get in response was that I deserved this to happen to me just because I went to this or any other place. To those who believe in a higher power (Bhudda, Allah, God, whatever) they are the judges, not another person. The only people I have to be accountable for are my family members.

Just be careful wherever you go as you never know.

Before closure of the thread - we (most of us) appreciate your posting, appreciate that it was partly a warning, partly a coment on the way life can rise up and thump you when you least expect it.

As stated before, my commiserations - trust you are nearly over it.