Immigration Office Near To Nong Ki

I am moving soon to Nong Ki which is 45 minutes drive south east of Korat. Nong Ki is officially in Buriram province though, and Buriram is I believe quite a bit further away. I wonder if anyone can tell me will I have to report into the Buriram city office or is there one nearer to Nong Ki? Also has anybody got the address please.

I have tried looking on the immigration website but the nearest office they list is in Surin.I thank you very much for your help.

I am moving soon to Nong Ki which is 45 minutes drive south east of Korat. Nong Ki is officially in Buriram province though, and Buriram is I believe quite a bit further away. I wonder if anyone can tell me will I have to report into the Buriram city office or is there one nearer to Nong Ki? Also has anybody got the address please.

I have tried looking on the immigration website but the nearest office they list is in Surin.I thank you very much for your help.

I believe there is a reputedly user friendly office at Korat .

quote......

Office from Immigration will move from Assumption school (in town)to the TOT office( about 12 km's outside town).

TOT office is located at the big road No. 2 from Korat to Bangkok.

At around km 244 take the frontage road and on the left side at around km 241 you will find the TOT building.

On the outside frontwall in blue letters" TOT public company Ltd"

I believe there is a reputedly user friendly office at Korat .

I would have thought Khorat would be the nearest.

North Eastern Region Imm Center

T O T PLC Office

118 Moo10 Mitraphap Road

Tambon Khok Kruat

Amphoe Muang

Nakhon Ratchasima 302080.

Telephone 044465342

Edited by Lite Beer

Thanks for your posts guys. I wasnt sure if I could use the Korat office because I wont be in that province, but from your replies then I guess that is ok. Much obliged.

You are lucky.

Khorat is very helpull and friendly. Unlike some others.

You are lucky.

Khorat is very helpull and friendly. Unlike some others.

I found them awkward and prefer to use Kap Choeng. If you don't want to drive in Korat then this is the place to go. Being in Nong Ki you're exactly in the middle of the two. Your choice

This is perhaps a beginner question, but I honestly don't know the answer, and the above post brought

it back to my attention. Here we have an interior office (Korat) which is capable of handling any and

all duties and then a border checkpoint (Kap-Cheong). Are all border checkpoints also able to perform

administrative duties (extensions, 90-day reporting etc.?) Something I've never been sure about? :o

This is perhaps a beginner question, but I honestly don't know the answer, and the above post brought

it back to my attention. Here we have an interior office (Korat) which is capable of handling any and

all duties and then a border checkpoint (Kap-Cheong). Are all border checkpoints also able to perform

administrative duties (extensions, 90-day reporting etc.?) Something I've never been sure about? :o

Usually not. But I am quite willing to be corrected. :D

That is what I would have thought but "Coventry" above seems to indicate that

maybe there are exceptions. And I feel kind of silly that I never even considered

to ask. I mean they're all immigration officers I suppose anything's possible? :o

You cannot send TM 47 form to Korat. You have to send to Kap Cheong, I do. Korat won't accept TM 47 you have to go in person on 90 day report

I send my 90 days report to Korat and so do others I know. No problem.

Thanks for that info Lite Beer. Things have obviously changed since the Korat Immigration office first opened. I stand corrected.

You cannot send TM 47 form to Korat. You have to send to Kap Cheong, I do. Korat won't accept TM 47 you have to go in person on 90 day report

I send my 90 days report to Korat and so do others I know. No problem.

Thanks for that info Lite Beer. Things have obviously changed since the Korat Immigration office first opened. I stand corrected.

To be fair, my wife phoned them and asked and they said it was not really a good idea to send as it may not get done.

I sent the last two anyway and they did send the reciepts back.