Jump to content

Visa from the uk

Recommended Posts

I am coming back to LOS at the end of July and can't remember what I previously did about the visa. I want a 3 month visa, what is that called as I have looked on the Thai embassy site in London. Do I have to do any border crossings during the 3 months or just to a local immigration office?

I plan to go to London this week so a quick reply would help.

Thanks in advance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just touristing for 3 months and no Thai wife looking for products to export next year but just purely window shopping this trip.

I also can't remember if I could get the visa, same day or did I have to leave the passport etc with the embassy?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...