Kata Beach - Somewhere Nice To Stay!

cowman1

Hi,

I'm due to go on a short holiday next week to Phuket, with my wife and 8 month old baby. I am looking to stay somewhere near the beach, and not too far from Phucket town (as this is near where my family is staying, an a posh hotel!). I have visited Phuket before, and quite liked Kata beach when I went there one night.

Coud anyone let me know somewhere on Kata, or near abouts that is reasonably priced (hopefuly under 1000 bht) and suitable for a baby (not too noisy, etc..)

Thanks, in advance for any help!

Hi,

I'm due to go on a short holiday next week to Phuket, with my wife and 8 month old baby. I am looking to stay somewhere near the beach, and not too far from Phucket town (as this is near where my family is staying, an a posh hotel!). I have visited Phuket before, and quite liked Kata beach when I went there one night.

Coud anyone let me know somewhere on Kata, or near abouts that is reasonably priced (hopefuly under 1000 bht) and suitable for a baby (not too noisy, etc..)

Thanks, in advance for any help!

The Dome Resort; friendly ,good food,short walk to beach, ask for Joey, she's a gem.