Need To Re-decorate My Condo

injomtien

Could anyone give me some advice on re-decoration of my condo in Jomtien:

At the moment I have carpet on the floor from the previous owner, I would like to have that removed and instead of carpet I would like to have laminate on the floor.

Anybody knows a store/contractor who is an expert in this?

On the walls I have wallpaper that either has to be removed and then the wall painted, or paint over the wallpaper..Anybody has some advice?

Best would be one contractor who could do both: Remove the carpet, lay a laminate floor, do the removal of wallpaper and/or painting of the walls.

The condo is 40m2 situated in Jomtien.

Also I would like to know what the best store in Pattaya would be to buy new furniture: New bed, closets etc.

Anybody with good experiences with a local contractor?

Edited by injomtien

Why don’t you call the advertisements that are in the newspapers or real estate magazines for contractors?

For such a small Condo i would recommend getting a bed that folds up out of the way during the day ,from the hide a bed company in Jomtien .

• 1 year later...
Why don’t you call the advertisements that are in the newspapers or real estate magazines for contractors?

For such a small Condo i would recommend getting a bed that folds up out of the way during the day ,from the hide a bed company in Jomtien .

Try Wall Bed Furniture Shop at Soi Wat Boon, Jomtien Tel: 089-003 6894.

They can arrange that for you.

www.wallbedfurnitureshop.asia

Try Wall Bed Furniture Shop at Soi Wat Boon, Jomtien Tel: 089-003 6894.

They can arrange that for you.

www.wallbedfurnitureshop.asia

Stuart, did you change the name of your company from ''hide-a-bed'' in Soi Wat Boon ?