Passenger Comments From A Flight

Shrubbery

The following was published some time ago in the letters page of the "Borneo Bulletin". One of Brunei's English national daily papers.

Well done RBA

I have just completed a journey together with my friend on your country's wonderful airline - RBA.

We both work in the airline industry as passenger service quality controllers. I have to say your airline is the best airline we have ever flown on.

Our job is to test the quality and comfort of passenger airline seats and we are pleased to say that RBA has the most comfortable and clean seats of all the airlines we have flown recently.

Keep up the good work and the pleasant seating arrangements.

- Fitz Matush and Wilma Butfit

- Germany

do they even fly to bkk?

Yes, bed bugs were free.

Found a back row empty, tried to kip from Bandar to Bangers, blotty lil shites drove me nutz, bites took days to disappear.

Flown any number of airlines, RBA only one with complimentary bedbugs.

RBA has the most comfortable and clean seats of all the airlines we have flown recently.

- Germany

those empty seats show that, despite it's comforst and cleaness, rba airplanes are rather far from being popular with fliers.

RBA has the most comfortable and clean seats of all the airlines we have flown recently.

- Germany

those empty seats show that, despite it's comforst and cleaness, rba airplanes are rather far from being popular with fliers.

It would appear that the humour has passed you.

The letter was a wind up.

Look at the names.

flew Royal Brunei a few years ago from Frankfurt to Bangkok. thought i got an excellent deal because the price for business class was peanuts compared to that of other airlines. besides me only one passenger in business. seats not clean, seat covers partly worn, service sloppy and no footrest. when i boarded i was able to take a look at the economy section and finally found out why it's called sometimes "cattle class" :o

:o:D:D

I agree Farma....a wind up for sure :D:D:bah:

Agree on the fake names. A bit like those ones people used to phone into LHR to be read aloud over the PA system, then recorded.

Fitz Matush (fits my tush, tush = rear-end, bottom, butt) - Wilma Butfit (will my butt fit); guess they have smallish seats on that airline?

Agree on the fake names. A bit like those ones people used to phone into LHR to be read aloud over the PA system, then recorded.

Fitz Matush (fits my tush, tush = rear-end, bottom, butt) - Wilma Butfit (will my butt fit); guess they have smallish seats on that airline?

The PA announcements were hilarious.

I'd love to hear them again. Any clues as to where I may be able to get hold of them ?