Retirement Visa

further to my last post about the 800,000 Thai baht for being in for 3 months before renewal went to immigration yesterday 11-01- 2008 just in case any problems as my money had just come over the week before . no problem with renewal and even got my original letter from the embassy back and nobody told me I had to provide a new letter next year ,as I have read on some of the posts in the past .hopes this will help some of the people.

further to my last post about the 800,000 Thai baht for being in for 3 months before renewal went to immigration yesterday 11-01- 2008 just in case any problems as my money had just come over the week before . no problem with renewal and even got my original letter from the embassy back and nobody told me I had to provide a new letter next year ,as I have read on some of the posts in the past .hopes this will help some of the people.

At which immigration bureau did you apply for your extension ?

If you have an embassy letter of income there is no requirement for three months bank account wait; and you would not need 800k in any case (only enough to make up the difference).

Edit: reading your old posts I fine the Immigration office appears to be Kap Choeng and that for some reason you also queried UK Embassy for pension letter. As it seems you used this (letter) question is did someone ask for that or not? You said the office told you the 800k 3 month requirement was only true for first application - but if you have embassy letter it would not even matter, or be required, then.