Location Needed

Theboss

Hi is the Carrfour supermarket on south pattaya rd ? , I guess the spelling for the store is wrong ! thanks Joe

Carrefour is on Pattaya Klang just over the 3rd road intersection.Travelling from second road toward Sukhumvit.

Edited by mamanoodle

Hi is the Carrfour supermarket on south pattaya rd ? , I guess the spelling for the store is wrong ! thanks Joe

Carrefour is on Pattaya Klang just over the 3rd road intersection.Travelling from second road toward Sukhumvit.

? thank's mate, can you direct me there (CARREFOUR) from cat telecom building on south pattaya rd , also do the baht busses run direct to Jontiem from same ? cheers Joe

? thank's mate, can you direct me there (CARREFOUR) from cat telecom building on south pattaya rd , also do the baht busses run direct to Jontiem from same ? cheers Joe

if i was you i would either get a motorbike taxi nr telecom and he will take you to carrefour for aprox 40bt, i think, or you could get on a baht bus at 3rd road which is a short walk from cat telecom and head towards pattaya klang(central rd ),which is basically heading north on 3rd road(right at traffic lights if you walk from telecom)...stay on bus till you get to next traffic lights then it is right at this junction and a few 100m walk or another baht bus if you extremely lazy :o ......and carrefour is on your left.

not sure baht bus outside carrefour will go direct to jomtien but im sure if you get on bus towards beach road that he will take you at least to walking st and you could get off at the lights at cross junction after corner to walking st. and get on bus there that will go to jomtien.you might be lucky and the bus along beach rd might go to jomtien but i suspect it might go up 2nd road towards central road again.

you must be new to pattaya me thinks :D

Unfortunately, isyou go to 3rd Rd and wait for a Baht bus you can wait a long time. They do not service that road very well. :o

From the CAT building, catch any Baht bus heading for the beach. (Down the hill)

At 2nd Rd 95% of them will turn right along 2nd Rd, if this happens stay on the bus until you get to the traffic lights at Pattaya Klang, there is a Tops supermarket there. Get off here and cross the road heading away from the beach (up the hill), you can chose to walk the 500m to Carrefour or catch another bus.

If the bus turns left at 2nd Rd towards Jomtien, get out and go to where they are heading up 2nd Rd, this can just mean crossing the road and grabbing one stopped at the lights, and follow the directions above.

Getting home, leave Carrefour, cross the road and get the first bus that comes along, again most of the time they will head for Beach Rd, I have had one turn towards Nakleua, but almost all will go to Beach Rd.

Stay on the bus as it trundles down Beach Rd and keep alert (we need more lerts) after the left turn at Walking St the bus will either get in to the left lane in which case it is not going to Jomtien, or the right hand lane to turn towards Jomtien. Change buses as needed.

A small tip if you are heading to Jomtien, get the bus from the right lane on Pattaya Thai rather than going to the line of buses around the corner, the ones about to turn the corner will go straight to Jomtien irrespective of how many passengers they have the ones waiting in the line will not budge until they are overloaded, this can mean a 10 minute wait.

Enjoy your shopping adventure.

A small tip if you are heading to Jomtien, get the bus from the right lane on Pattaya Thai rather than going to the line of buses around the corner, the ones about to turn the corner will go straight to Jomtien irrespective of how many passengers they have the ones waiting in the line will not budge until they are overloaded, this can mean a 10 minute wait.

Enjoy your shopping adventure.

Recently I've been using these buses again and have found they fill up very quickly. The air con seat beside the driver is a plus as was the driver last week who told me I am beautiful, especially my nose. :o