House

binnsy

For a tiled Thai toilet with mood lighting (western style toilets also available), try HomeMart just past Taweekit (or is that VeeMart) on the road out of town towards Khorat but on the other side just as you cross the railway line. What I liked about the place is that the prices are fixed and if you buy in bulk you may be able to negotiate a discount. You won't get stiffed with paying farang prices either.

For a tiled Thai toilet with mood lighting (western style toilets also available), try HomeMart just past Taweekit (or is that VeeMart) on the road out of town towards Khorat but on the other side just as you cross the railway line. What I liked about the place is that the prices are fixed and if you buy in bulk you may be able to negotiate a discount. You won't get stiffed with paying farang prices either.

I fully understand your very constructive comments unlike "other" as usual

.Basically meaning you can see what the prices are.

I have also bought from homemart and found you comments to be true

Cheers

Kerrs

I fully understand your very constructive comments unlike "other" as usual

.Basically meaning you can see what the prices are.

I have also bought from homemart and found you comments to be true

Cheers

Kerrs

If the selection in Homemart is too restrictive, consider driving to Roi Et and visiting Global Home. The stock range is a lot better and the prices are okay. The other place that I have found to carry things others do not is HomePro. At the time I bought a lot of stuff I had to travel to Khorat (the Mall) for this store, but they now have a branch near Tesco in Khon Kaen. It may be too far for you but is good for Western-style fittings.

I find Home Mart to be expensive and the staff not a lot of help

My suggestion run to Kasang, turn left at first busy street and about a block up u will find a hardware store run by a Chinase family, son named Ting and he is really a wealth of information and speaks good english.

In Serin past Big C and Makro on the right u will see a big store Hi Q I think which also has a good selection.

PM me for more info.