Information About The Hotel "hotel California" In Jomtien - Thappraya Road

foxxx

i'm trying to find information on a hotel named hotel california, its on thappraya road on the way to jomtien from 3rd road.

i'm moving into an office close to it, it looks really nice, big sign outside, heaps of money looks to have been spent on it, engraved marble floors etc, really well done, but it's closed... inside looks to be like a years of mail on the floor. no sign of life, or sign saying its closed etc.

actually says open 24hrs. heh.

would be interested if anyone knows anything about it, or even who owns it, we might be interested in taking it over if its available.

just seems weird that its fully decked out but closed for so long without anything happening there...

Wonder what the real price is ...

Can't tell you much about the Hotel California, but the pink champagne definitely isn't on ice. A couple of doors down is the Seven Oaks Hotel, where a friend of mine recently stayed and said it was good value. 750 for standard room or 850 for deluxe, not bad food too.

You can check out but you can never leave apparently, ahem.

Hotel California was owned by that annoying American chap who owned a string of businesses including massage & hair salons throughout Pattaya & Jomtien. He could often be seen in a yellow HUMMER, although due to the price of fuel and it's outrageous 8 MPG fuel consumption statistics he has had to sell or fold most of his business ventures I am told. Given this information, I would be certain that the price of the hotel california can be negotiated. Interestingly he was described in an article written about a year ago as 'Pattaya's latest mover & shaker'. I reckon he must be movin and a shakin' all the way to the petrol pump by now. Poor chap. :o

naka your a genious why didnt i thin of that?

well i did, and htey didnt know much, closed 4-5 months ago thats it.

no sale sign on there etc, did some google searches and couldnt even find who was selling it, not even a broker.

oh well, thanks for the info people.