Get A New Visa In Neighborly Country Is This True

someone tell me iff i have a single entry visa and after 90 days i do a border run so i can stay another 90 days.

iff i before the second 90 days are over, and go to a embassy off thailand in a neighborly country like cambodja i can get a new single entry visa for thailand.

is there any truth about this.

thnx

someone tell me iff i have a single entry visa and after 90 days i do a border run so i can stay another 90 days.

iff i before the second 90 days are over, and go to a embassy off thailand in a neighborly country like cambodja i can get a new single entry visa for thailand.

is there any truth about this.

thnx

That is quite correct. Your tourist is however, a 60 day visa which can be extended another 30 days at an Immigration Office in Thailand. The extension fee is 1900 baht.

I believe you are asking if you can stay 90 days on visa entry, make 3 x 30 days on visa exempt entry and then start over again.

If you can obtain a new visa (currently not a major problem) you can start the cycle again but unless you stay out of Thailand several days you will exceed the 90 days in six month rule at the end of that second visa entry/extension (it is not 180 days) so at some point you would need to not return immediately.

I believe you are asking if you can stay 90 days on visa entry, make 3 x 30 days on visa exempt entry and then start over again.

If you can obtain a new visa (currently not a major problem) you can start the cycle again but unless you stay out of Thailand several days you will exceed the 90 days in six month rule at the end of that second visa entry/extension (it is not 180 days) so at some point you would need to not return immediately.

I must have been a bit slow today Lop. :D His English is somewhat less than superb. :o