Cost Of Massage Course At Wat Po

antojik

does anyone know the cost of a massage course at wat po. i think the courses are run by the monks there. i was there once and saw the operation. anyway, my gal in bkk tells me it costs 8,000 baht for the course(course 1-15 days i think, more or less full time).

i think there is also a super duper 3 level course for 24,000 baht.

i would appreciate some info on this. i am expected to pick up the tab. regards

antojik

antojik

When I did mine it was 7,500 bht,for the traditional Thai massage course (7 day).

After you have completed this course you can do the sports therapy course,7,500 bht( 7 day)

Then there is the foot massage course 3,500 bht (3-4 day)

It is not run by monks, the course is run by Thai girls and chaps who have had many years experience in Thai massage, they are brilliant at what they do ,however there English language is pretty crap.

After completing the three courses I headed to Chiang Mai for a well deserved rest, once I was there and practicing my new found skills on the lovely thai honeys,I was guided towards the Thai Massage Hospital,the courses held there are alot cheaper and the language spoken by the tutors was exceptional.

If you require any more info send a P.M

Good luck.

antojik

When I did mine it was 7,500 bht,for the traditional Thai massage course (7 day).

After you have completed this course you can do the sports therapy course,7,500 bht( 7 day)

Then there is the foot massage course 3,500 bht (3-4 day)

It is not run by monks, the course is run by Thai girls and chaps who have had many years experience in Thai massage, they are brilliant at what they do ,however there English language is pretty crap.

After completing the three courses I headed to Chiang Mai for a well deserved rest, once I was there and practicing my new found skills on the lovely thai honeys,I was guided towards the Thai Massage Hospital,the courses held there are alot cheaper and the language spoken by the tutors was exceptional.

If you require any more info send a P.M

Good luck.