Isuzu Mu-7

I am trying to find out if there is in print, an owners manual written in English for the Isuzu MU-7 Gold Series. It came with a Thai version but I cannot get an answer if an English manual exists. The sales guy keeps telling me he will have one for me in three days. After asking 4 times now the first over a month ago I assume he is just being Thai (Grangai) and I will never get a stright answer.

Thank you.

Your dealer SHOULD have given you the phone number of -

Tri Petch they are the national sales for all of Isuzu.

1088 Vibhavadi Rangsit Rd., Ladyao, Chatuchak

Bangkok, 10900

THA +66-2966-2111 (Phone)

+66-2966-2130 (Fax)

Company website:

http://www.isuzu-tis.com/company.ht...

They sent me ENGLISH manuals for the last two Isuzus that I bought.

They sent them to me via EMS no charge.

Jim Godber

I am trying to find out if there is in print, an owners manual written in English for the Isuzu MU-7 Gold Series. It came with a Thai version but I cannot get an answer if an English manual exists. The sales guy keeps telling me he will have one for me in three days. After asking 4 times now the first over a month ago I assume he is just being Thai (Grangai) and I will never get a stright answer.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Hi,

I received a manual written i English for the Isuzu Mu-7 I bought over two years ago. It had the same size as the one written i Thai, but looked as if it had been photocopied. I ordered it specially. It took a month before I got the manual. It cost 500 baht.

My dealer was Isuzu, Ramintra Road, km 3.

• 4 months later...

Thank you.

Hi,

I received a manual written i English for the Isuzu Mu-7 I bought over two years ago. It had the same size as the one written i Thai, but looked as if it had been photocopied. I ordered it specially. It took a month before I got the manual. It cost 500 baht.

My dealer was Isuzu, Ramintra Road, km 3.

I recieved my English manual no problem from Isuzu Chiang Rai..cost nothing, hel_l they even gave me the englidh brochure. Thye were all totally above board

Edited by Garry