Briton Arrested By Immigration For Cheque Fraud

Another prediction from Beerguy as to the downfall of Coco, seems you have been wrong a few times about this subject. Sour or jealous?

Hardly wrong if they are finally arresting those involved in fraud.

I am sure this is just step one and was most likely a result of influence exerted by one of mister Saad's many satisfied investors / suppliers.

With hundreds of investors and suppliers owed millions and maybe even billions of bhat, I would hardly think this is the end of Alan's problems, more than likely just the beginning.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt you know the facts of what happened the other day Beerguy apart from what you have read in the papers which is far from accurate from my knowledge.

As you seem to be in the circle of "knowledge" please be so kind as to share with us the facts of what happened.

I doubt you know the facts of what happened the other day Beerguy apart from what you have read in the papers which is far from accurate from my knowledge.

Then pray tell let us be enlightened by your superior knowledge on the subject.

And for the record, I was informed by a text message that was sent out as it was happening. But thats another story.

and now for the silence............................

Edited by beerguy

Then pray tell let us be enlightened by your superior knowledge on the subject.

And for the record, I was informed by a text message that was sent out as it was happening. But thats another story.

and now for the silence............................

Another coco-thread. Those of us with some facts but not all post. Others come in and tell how little fact we know compared to them. We ask them to post facts and enlighten us. Threads done. No more posts. We have seen this quite a few times now.

So far beerguy is the only one prsenting anything on this thread, and if anyone is going to accuse him for not posting facts i suggest you do it in a post where you prove him wrong or present facts yourself. World like "to my knowledge you are far from accurate" is pretty pointless.

So, challenge theoracle, bring your strong facts to the thread, we are a few waiting for them.....

This is not he place to discuss peoples business affairs, I do have some facts but will not be posting them here thats for sure. I was merely stating that one should not believe all they read in a newspaper. I suggest contacting the person / company involved if you want facts as the runour mill on Samui is very fast but as a concequence inaccurate.

This is not he place to discuss peoples business affairs, I do have some facts but will not be posting them here thats for sure. I was merely stating that one should not believe all they read in a newspaper. I suggest contacting the person / company involved if you want facts as the runour mill on Samui is very fast but as a concequence inaccurate.

Actually this is the perfect place to post as this board is used by people worldwide and some of those individuals bought with CoCo and never had their properties built and as such want to warn others about CoCo.

And as far as contacting CoCo goes, they haven't answered phones, faxes and emails for a long time.

Edited by beerguy

Coco-investors who wants answers, theoracle now told you something i bet you never tried; CALL THEIR OFFICE!!! Or call Allan sadd himself, apperently he is happy to answer all questions all of a sudden? Get real!

:o:D:D:D

Apperently many people think this is a good place for discussion. I do to. And the last year the newspapers and the forums is pretty much all info we get on this case, so if thats not accurate at all, why dont ANYBODY with facts bring them out in the open? You have alot of facts that prove all newspapers wrong and posters but you wont present them? Well, there is other posters that do present what they have and as long as we dont get any proof of them being wrong, i think we beleive them. At least i do.

oracle I sent you a private mail on this, if you have real information, please respond

oracle your lack of a reply says much

It does. But lets stop picking on teo, he is not the main of the thread. The fact that big man A.S himself dont see to it that rumors stop spreading, says even more.

Maybe in this particular case so far the rumors are not half as nasty as the truth? :o

Send an email to them then Mattias.

Beerguy my lack of reply backs up what I said about discussions on faceless forums.

Wow, great idea. Why did this never cross my mind?? :o:D

Quite honestly i dont think you really know as much about this as you claim.

And the lack of reply beerguy talked about maybe was refering to his request by pm??? Or is that also "faceless" to you?

Last year I visited Samui and talked directly with the owners as such I know fact from fiction.

Further I've been in touch with lawyers in multiple countries and continue to discuss the status of this company on a weekly basis with them as well as other investors in multiple countries worldwide.

Don't pretend that there are extenuating circumstances that only you know about (Oracle) what has transpired with this company is a matter of record with the day of reconning coming........slowly maybe, but the ball has begun rolling and it's moving downhill.

Edited by beerguy

Last year I visited Samui and talked directly with the owners as such I know fact from fiction.

Further I've been in touch with lawyers in multiple countries and continue to discuss the status of this company on a weekly basis with them as well as other investors in multiple countries worldwide.

Don't pretend that there are extenuating circumstances that only you know about (Oracle) what has transpired with this company is a matter of record with the day of reconning coming........slowly maybe, but the ball has begun rolling and it's moving downhill.

beer guy since you have more knowledge about this and you "discuss the status of this company on a weekly basis "can you please share with some of the facts.

what is the situation of this company?

there was rumors that they had problems and then there were rumors that they were back on track. what is going on.

have they stopped working?

please can you tell us a little bit more..

There's no smoke without fire and there has been a big cloud hanging over Samui.

Even if the Oracle has heard new's from there office who's to say it's true, unless you have copy's of Coco's finance's I Wouldn't believe a word that they say.

Beerguy my lack of reply backs up what I said about discussions on faceless forums.

Faceless Forum? Better then Mirage homes, now you see them now you don't. Bouncy cheques? God forbid a LIE. Debtors? NEVER.It's all a big misunderstanding is it not?Not really, because of the unreachable faceless perators.

Edited by Rooo

Faceless Forum? Better then Mirage homes, now you see them now you don't. Bouncy cheques? God forbid a LIE. Debtors? NEVER.It's all a big misunderstanding is it not?Not really, because of the unreachable faceless perators.

This is the best Englich-speaking forum about Thailand there is. A local thread about many locations. Alot of other threads where you find all kind of information. Infact its now, since the Samui community (or whatever the name was?) closed down the only source for news that means something for expats on samui. To call this forum faceless proves more about the one who say it than it does about the forum. Other forums opened up, lately alot, but non of them are even close to Thaivisa. And another thing i been thinking about, why would you ever become a member on a forum, post, and then call it faceless?? Somebody forced you to join?? Dont get it at all.

:o

Oracle

Fact - I signed a sales and purchase contract to purchase a piece of paradise from thier 'claimed 5 star style' development

- I payed installments according to the Contract (Which was stated to be handed over me in April 2005

- Im still waiting for them to figure out when or if ever they can provide me with my dream little getaway in Samui !

But alas it is now 2008 !!

I bought on the faith that Alan Sadd was a man of his word ! Whatever has happened is down to poor management with little in the way of contigency plans when developing a project in somewhere like Thailand.

Many others like myself feel the frustation like Beerguy

Beamer / Beerguy .Would i be correct in the assumption that the people that have been alledgely ripped off are mostly living outside of Samui and have not persued any legal action or otherwise locally in Samui, (if this is worth it may i add).

Oracle

Fact - I signed a sales and purchase contract to purchase a piece of paradise from thier 'claimed 5 star style' development

- I payed installments according to the Contract (Which was stated to be handed over me in April 2005

- Im still waiting for them to figure out when or if ever they can provide me with my dream little getaway in Samui !

I bought on the faith that Alan Sadd was a man of his word ! Whatever has happened is down to poor management with little in the way of contigency plans when developing a project in somewhere like Thailand.

Oracle

More smoke !

Oracle

Sorry guys,according to ORACLE you don't know what you are talking about :D He must be very attached in one way or another to this project & gentleman ( tongue in cheek) :o

What happen with theoracle and all his facts? :D

I just moticed that Oracle stopped responding on the same day the COCO plane went for a "test flight".... :bah:

is there a conection??? :D

:o:D:D