Take Care If Buy A New (nissan-) Car On Phuket

Bagsida

I bought two cars ( Soluna and Camry ) at Toyota Pearl at the bypass road and received perfect service.

All parts original Toyota parts and ordering papers with parts number and so on.

They always inform me when the service is up coming and when to renew my insurance. ( they even pay the insurance themselves before i pay it back to them )

If i hear those experiences I’m happy with my Toyota and i think that my next car ( second Camry this time for my wife ) will be also from Toyota Pearl .

So you see not all car garages are bad for farangs.

Very unsatisfactory result from Nissan, Bagsida - but at least you spoke with your wallet, by buying a competitor's car. If other unhappy customers did the same, Nissan Thailand would feel the pinch and do something about it. Good luck with your Mitsubishi.

Thx Ping - not forget to contact me when you come to Phuket !

Bagsida

Yes you will have to keep an eye on the post for bookings though (as per last year with cut-off dates). I nearly missed the cut-off date last year and I'm concerned the same could happen again this year.

They don't give a toss in Thailand and especially for foreigners. I can't imagine them treating a local hot shot like they have treated you. The daily contempt for us here is really sickening

Write to the sales director in Japan...this is where you will be heard and listened to.It will take you less time than that you have inputed here. They spend millions every week on marketing. For what? To have the local loafer in Phuket make you run to Toyota??

I always write to head office....recently a problem with China Airlines went unheeded in the UK. Taiwan were interested!

They don't give a toss in Thailand and especially for foreigners. I can't imagine them treating a local hot shot like they have treated you. The daily contempt for us here is really sickening

Write to the sales director in Japan...this is where you will be heard and listened to.It will take you less time than that you have inputed here. They spend millions every week on marketing. For what? To have the local loafer in Phuket make you run to Toyota??

I always write to head office....recently a problem with China Airlines went unheeded in the UK. Taiwan were interested!

The reported problem pertains the Thai´s as same, I already tried to contact the CEO or equal, but no chance, because Nissan blocked all direct contacts.......this true story I think was the best to demage their "clean" image and open the customers eyes.

Bagsida

The reported problem pertains the Thai´s as same, I already tried to contact the CEO or equal, but no chance, because Nissan blocked all direct contacts.......this true story I think was the best to demage their "clean" image and open the customers eyes.

Bagsida

I suggest you forget the dozey, lazy loafers in Thailand. Write to the sales director in Japan. Take you a few minutes and will be of interest to them. What went on is NOT acceptable.

Good luck with the new car anyway!!