Where Can I Find Salsa - Latin Dance Teacher

joy2

Hello anyone, Can you help me to find the salsa-latin dance teacher in Chiang Mai. I found one but I don't think she has ability enought to be a teacher. I really want to study how to dance. Thank you for your kindness. Joy2 :o

• 3 weeks later...
A friend has regular Monday-afternoon 1-hour dance-sessions at her house, up towards Mae-Rim, and uses a teacher called Peerapong PongPaiboon, phone 089-6323626 or email [email protected] , not sure if he speaks other-than Thai though.

Thank you so much for the telephone number and the email address you gave me... I will call her tomorow... Don't worry about me...I speak the Thai language very well. I hope next time when I see you, I will be the best dancer in Chiang Mai... :o

• 1 month later...
Hello anyone, Can you help me to find the salsa-latin dance teacher in Chiang Mai. I found one but I don't think she has ability enought to be a teacher. I really want to study how to dance. Thank you for your kindness. Joy2 :o

Hi Joy I am from Colombia and arrived in Chiang Mai 2 days ago. I was working in London as salsa teacher for beginners and improvers. Are you still interested in some salsa lessons? Let me know by e-mail please [email protected]

Regards, Leonor

Welcome Joy2! I have a dance studio near ChiangMai University and am an avid student of latin dance, having done competition dance with studies from top latin World Champions. We would welcome you to join our latin dance classes (including salsa). Email me privately if you are interested: [email protected]. And please take a look at our webgroup by joining -send an email to : [email protected]

Best, glinda

From,

glinda