Nai Harn

HDRIDER

HI

Any know of a good pizza place in Nai Harn, feel for a pizza, and have not been to any Pizza place here yet. Thx a lot

Hi HD Rider,

the best Pizza on the Island you can get at Rawai Beach Road by the Original Italian Pizzeria M&M!!

Sorry for my poor English :o

Have a great Meal

Robinsons(also a Harley Driver)

I will agree with Robinsons. M&M's pizzeria on the Rawai beach road is the best. There is another place on the way down there called Amalfi's I think but their pizza is not as good as Mario's. They make great home made pasta as well and the tiramisu is to die for!

If you want to have the only place where they put italian herbs ( Oregano ), which should be on a pizza, go to the road leading to Chalong Pier, next to Manni's IV bakery. The guy is german, but the pizza is the best. Another better than the before mentioned one is at Nai Harn Beach at the Beach front.

The Rawai pizza place is worth going out of you way for. They don't open till 18:00 and get crowded after 20:00.

Capanninas in south Kata beach is also well worth going out of your way for.

The original pizza place in Nai Harn was taken out by the Tsunami.

Speaking of good Italian Salvadores in Phuket Town is well worth a visit.

Edited by borracho

HI

Any know of a good pizza place in Nai Harn, feel for a pizza, and have not been to any Pizza place here yet. Thx a lot

Hi HD Rider,

the best Pizza on the Island you can get at Rawai Beach Road by the Original Italian Pizzeria M&M!!

Have a great Meal

Robinsons!!!!!! :D My man! You RIDE a Harley ..not drive it! Remember dude ride the ledgend....you drive cars and tractors and we ride the V-twin.

Robinsons!!!!!! :o My man! You RIDE a Harley ..not drive it! Remember dude ride the ledgend....you drive cars and tractors and we ride the V-twin.

Errrm.....Harley Davidsons are classed as agricultural equipment, same as tractors, so, Robinson was correct. You drive them.

HI

Hi HD Rider,

Have a great Meal

Robinsons!!!!!! :D My man! You RIDE a Harley ..not drive it! Remember dude ride the ledgend....you drive cars and tractors and we ride the V-twin.

You can Ride a Camel or a Horse,but i Drive my Harley! :D

Robinsons

Tried all the pizza bakery's in NaiHarn and Rawai but the M&M's pizza's were so bad that we make after two years still jokes about that place. Never returned there but now when we drive by we see that the place is crowded so maybe we had bad luck what can happen in any restaurant.

Amalfi was so so, and Da Vinci in B center was ok.

Like the pizzas in M n M as prev posters said, but had a scrummy "folded pizza" at Amalfi last week - very different from M n Ms - almost like Middle Eastern bread but lighter

You sure that wasn't a calzone?

Er, maybe... excuse my ignorance, my Italian is not so hot. What does calzone mean? When I ordered it, the server described it as a folded pizza - so just took her word for it.

Like the pizzas in M n M as prev posters said, but had a scrummy "folded pizza" at Amalfi last week - very different from M n Ms - almost like Middle Eastern bread but lighter

Er, maybe... excuse my ignorance, my Italian is not so hot. What does calzone mean? When I ordered it, the server described it as a folded pizza - so just took her word for it.

A Calzone is a folded pizza, sort of like you describe, where the pizza toppings are inside of the pizza dough, almost like a pastry.

Definitely different than the round flat pizza.

I've never been a big fan of them, but when you are just one, sometimes it's a good alternative.

Cheers !

Calzone means 'big shoe' in English :o

HI

Hi HD Rider,

Have a great Meal

You can Ride a Camel or a Horse,but i Drive my Harley! :D

Robinsons

For sure you ride a Harley...never drive one. :D In HOG..(Harley Owners Group) they make this very very clear. You drive machines for sure.......cars, buses, tractors, et al. But you ride motorcycles. I have been riding them..never driving them... for 40 years and hope to for a long while yet. Go to:

http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/Content...sp?locale=en_US

and see if they mention ...even once in the whole site...that you drive a Harley. If you want to drive one...then fine, keep on driving :D

HI

Hi HD Rider,

Have a great Meal

You can Ride a Camel or a Horse,but i Drive my Harley! :bah:

Robinsons

For sure you ride a Harley...never drive one. :D In HOG..(Harley Owners Group) they make this very very clear. You drive machines for sure.......cars, buses, tractors, et al. But you ride motorcycles. I have been riding them..never driving them... for 40 years and hope to for a long while yet. Go to:

http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/Content...sp?locale=en_US

and see if they mention ...even once in the whole site...that you drive a Harley. If you want to drive one...then fine, keep on driving :D

I dont need the HOG or anyone anywhere who tell me that i have to ride a Harley!! :o

I enjoying very well to DRIVE my Harley or Honda since over 30Years,for the Future too. :bah:

Other People can Ride what they want,up to them and good Luck :D