Expedia Or Travelocity

cafes

I have never used expedia but I am thinking of booking something through them. How and where do you pick up your ticket? Any guarantees as I assume it's all done over the internet, correct? anyone with a bit of advice for a rookie?

e-ticket is sent to you by e-mail after payment, that's all you need at the airport.

Though not sure if they're the best price choice for flights originating from Thailand, they're mostly a Western-world travel consolidator...

I have never used expedia but I am thinking of booking something through them. How and where do you pick up your ticket? Any guarantees as I assume it's all done over the internet, correct? anyone with a bit of advice for a rookie?

Expedia are excellent i have used them many times without any trouble!

I have even used them to buy tickets for flights from Thailand for my wifes family whlle i was in the UK!

AS Florin says they are not as cheap for this type of ticket but are very reliable.

Cool. I thought I ask in here before I pay. It's a rather large amount and you just never know... :o

So, pay by credit, print the email confirmation and that is then off to the airport? easy enough... :D

You should also try the airline's website for booking.

Probably cheaper than either of the above and the most reliable you can get.

cheers

onzestan