Sad Old People

rimbung

Hmm, yeah, a bit boring now. I reckon most of us just have a quick decko at this post to catch the OP's response. If he ever has the nerve to put his head over the parapet, that is... :D

:D which in itself is a bit of a whinge.

Personally, I've learnt a lot from this thread, troll or not. Good to see a troll post backfire.

dam_n; it's contagious! :o

Edited by micksterbs

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, yeah, a bit boring now. I reckon most of us just have a quick decko at this post to catch the OP's response. If he ever has the nerve to put his head over the parapet, that is... :D

:D which in itself is a bit of a whinge.

Personally, I've learnt a lot from this thread, troll or not. Good to see a troll post backfire.

dam_n; it's contagious! :o

:D Indeed it is, but you've got the antidote, a good laugh. Keep on truckin !!!

The use of the word "git" puts the OP up as a Pom.....they are all whingers anyway......

arent they ????? :o

BTW.....me 51.....my wife 32 going on 33......pretty close to the 1/2 + 7 rule.....works for us.

-------------------

1)Well he does say "we in the U.K.", so yes you could be right, -- and hey you can speak about poms and whingers!!, hey right on man!! hey cool!! original or what?!! Perhaps you've created a new supercilious, gormless, phrase that will help gormless, supercilious people feel good about themselves.

2)And of course it works for you, all these Thai ladies love us for ourselves, older men have always turned them on, money doesn't enter into it.

The OP is so insecure in his life he has to state............" Thai/ American stunner "

Me? I just love my wife. :D

But.......... does she love you? :o

Thats a very good question. Never heard that one before. You are certainly original.

I,ll ask her on our 10th. :D

Edited by stevemiddie

I don't understand what is for these old man to complain about here? They got cheap food, clothes, nice warm weather, good medical care, lots and lots of bargirls and freelances, who would go with them wherever they want to and do to them whatever they want for very little or no money at all..A mean, think about it? Have they got it all back in the UK?

The OP is so insecure in his life he has to state............" Thai/ American stunner "

Me? I just love my wife. :D

But.......... does she love you? :D

Thats a very good question. Never heard that one before. You are certainly original.

I,ll ask her on our 10th. :D

If she hasn't thrown you out............again! :o

I don't understand what is for these old man to complain about here? They got cheap food, clothes, nice warm weather, good medical care, lots and lots of bargirls and freelances, who would go with them wherever they want to and do to them whatever they want for very little or no money at all..A mean, think about it? Have they got it all back in the UK?

Which planet are you on?

what a very sad, old argument. God only knows what you are going to be like when you get old.

It is to be noted that Rimbung hasn't been back on this thread to defend his Opening Post.

Perhaps the unfavourable exchange rate has priced Chang out of his reach and he's sobered up enough not to post any more of the same drivel.

Either that or 'Gorgeous' is keeping him busey shopping.

Let's be fair here. Living in an adopted country 'cos you like it doesn't mean you can't whinge about it. Most of us - humans that is - would occasionally whinge about something no matter where we were, and most of us have been around a bit. So what's the problem? It's all part of the tapestry of human existance.

The only issue I have is the stupidity of the OP citing age as relevant. Spend 5 minutes talking to a 10 year old anywhere in the world and you'll see what whinging is really like.

Happy Days

Pip Pip

Let's be fair here. Living in an adopted country 'cos you like it doesn't mean you can't whinge about it. Most of us - humans that is - would occasionally whinge about something no matter where we were, and most of us have been around a bit. So what's the problem? It's all part of the tapestry of human existance.

The only issue I have is the stupidity of the OP citing age as relevant. Spend 5 minutes talking to a 10 year old anywhere in the world and you'll see what whinging is really like.

Happy Days

Pip Pip

animals whinge too, although usually not about living in Thailand :o

OP doesn't whinge as he aligns himself with the gods. :D

It is to be noted that Rimbung hasn't been back on this thread to defend his Opening Post.

Perhaps the unfavourable exchange rate has priced Chang out of his reach and he's sobered up enough not to post any more of the same drivel.

I was thinking along very similar lines, GH. I look at this thread from time to time and it just keeps ticking along. But I think you have the gist of it; I just want to see him come back and give his reaction. Not holding my breath, though. This thread will eventually be moved to an inactive post.

what a very sad, old argument. God only knows what you are going to be like when you get old.

He's right though, isn't he? :o

Guess his beautiful girl with 7th grade education didn't leave him enough dosh to get back on the internet.

He is a big old kid being run by an isarn beauty, the only thing that keeps her around is she controls the cash

and everything else. hahaha

Guess his beautiful girl with 7th grade education didn't leave him enough dosh to get back on the internet.

He is a big old kid being run by an isarn beauty, the only thing that keeps her around is she controls the cash

and everything else. hahaha

Could be, could be...

Methinks he's a refugee from a certain KK forum.

:o

Edited by micksterbs

He's right though, isn't he? :D

to an extent :o still wanted to hand out a right hook tough :D

He's right though, isn't he? :D

to an extent :D still wanted to hand out a right hook tough :D

:o

Because I told him to stop whinging?

Mostly correct. Definately not available in the land of the free and the home of the brave. BUT, girls going for free or little money?? I haven't met them yet.

Which planet are you on?

DITTO 4 SURE!!! Maybe he's so handsome he gets freebies, or maybe they pay him.

Man even when I get old, i cant see how i can complain about everything in Thailand? To me its the best place in the world.

Only time will tell though. I love how the food stalls are everywhere, the crazy traffic, the beautiful females, the for olf bald guys who actually believe there handsome after awhile, the guys trying to rip me off 50 baht, sensational weather, beautiful beaches, crazy sexy woman, Pad Thai, crazy old farangs who tell BS stories over and over, cheap piss, cheap food, cheap water. I could go on and on.

When I move to Thailand permanently, you can all buy me a beer you slappers

Hey, why is it presumed that farangs only have Thai gals for mates?

I have a relationship with a kiwi gal, 40 years my junior.

Get a life people, old guys and gals have "Spring - Autumn" relationships the world over.