Top Box - Storage Bin For Honda Air Blade In Chiang Mai

resrea

Hi,

I just bought a new Honda Air Blade and have been looking for a storage box to sit on the back of it - I went to the bike supply shop in Thapae Road and they had them but they wanted to send me to someone who was going to drill holes in the back of the new Honda in order to fit the box - that didn't appeal to me greatly - I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I might find one specifically designed for the bike that won't require it to be disfigured or mutilated :o .

Thanks in advance,

Phil.

The idea of having a Monkey box behind the seat already kill the cool look of the honda air blade,

plus having the Box it would be harder for smeone to ride with you cos it would be hard for him or her to get on the bike and get off..

is just like having a Box behind a Honds RVF or Suzuki GSSX ..

anyway .. i would suggest putting two small box on the side or a customer fiber box on the front . right at the place where you put your foot.

or maybe side fender slot .. --

depending on what you intent to put ,

you can go to fiber shop for customer work .. for such ..

if you really want a Box get something like this

there can price from 4000 - 6000 baht depending .

some cheap one which cost like 1000-2000 baht is usually very low grade plastic instead of the better one ..

check this out selling for about $275 Aus .. about 7k-8k plus shipment maybe about 10k

helmet_inside_white_sm.jpg

post-31165-1201184604_thumb.jpg

i might be able to get you the same one for 7k-7.5k plus shipment ..also you can save tranfer fee - but all this must be after my wedding when i got more time

i happen to know the guy who make the box which is produce in china

The idea of having a Monkey box behind the seat already kill the cool look of the honda air blade,

plus having the Box it would be harder for smeone to ride with you cos it would be hard for him or her to get on the bike and get off..

is just like having a Box behind a Honds RVF or Suzuki GSSX ..

anyway .. i would suggest putting two small box on the side or a customer fiber box on the front . right at the place where you put your foot.

or maybe side fender slot .. --

depending on what you intent to put ,

you can go to fiber shop for customer work .. for such ..

if you really want a Box get something like this

there can price from 4000 - 6000 baht depending .

some cheap one which cost like 1000-2000 baht is usually very low grade plastic instead of the better one ..

check this out selling for about $275 Aus .. about 7k-8k plus shipment maybe about 10k

helmet_inside_white_sm.jpg

post-31165-1201184604_thumb.jpg

i might be able to get you the same one for 7k-7.5k plus shipment ..also you can save tranfer fee - but all this must be after my wedding when i got more time

i happen to know the guy who make the box which is produce in china

Hi,

thanks for replying - I don't want a permanently fixed storage box - I just want something I can use occasionally to carry equipment for maybe half a day and then take off to use the bike as it is - something I can put on and remove easily - I will mostly be using the bike as it is - but will need that extra storage occasionally for a few hours at a time,

regards and congrats on your wedding,

Phil.