Price Of A Cheap 17" Monitor In Tesco Lotus?

mac.wheeler

Its to bad they don't put that stuff in the online site for Tesco/Lotus.  They list only 680 item total, mostly things like tolet paper.  They don't seem to understand this internet thingy.  The last I looked it was about 7500Bt for a 17in flat.  I am sure not more then 8000 and a few were as low as 6900.  really didn't check the spec's on them.  Maybe the Big C or Carrefour sites have a section on line prices would be about the same.

I don't think I would buy at Lotus, but I am checking out prices for 17" flat screen

HP goes for 6400 & 6900 at the large computer dealer here in Chiang Mai. Both have integrated speakers, I think the more expensive is the glossy one.

There must be some a bit cheaper.

I think Samsung is also around 6500

Quality wise both these brands seems fairly good.

I don't think I would buy at Lotus, but I am checking out prices for 17" flat screen

HP goes for 6400 & 6900 at the large computer dealer here in Chiang Mai. Both have integrated speakers, I think the more expensive is the glossy one.

The problem is that I live on Koh Phangan, purchasing options are... limited... :o

I know I can pop across to Samui and visit Tesco, hence the reason I asked for rough prices.

hello cmsally

can you post were you can buy in chaingmai at the prices posted

thanks