Football Satellite

binnsy

Are you in Thailand ?? If so, where ?

TrueVision do a reasonable package but the "before & after" pundits is rubbish now it's Thai, if you can put up with that, fine !!

I have "Dream sat" which is fine for me & has ESPN, Star, Supersport, Ben Sport (from China) & Supersport. It's not perfect but is good for me & never miss your requirements posted.

Then there is Jsat...I have never had this, maybe other members have & can inform what it's like

• 1 month later...

I just moved to CM and I was hoping to catch the Dutch National games on TV during the European Championship this summer... Anyone knows if they are broadcasting Dutch games?? I don'tmind paying for it (and if possible I would like to get a channel that broadcasts the Tour de France as well, or think that;s to much to ask?)

Maybe it's worth checking out P2P television while deciding which satellite to take.

http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=home is a good starting point for finding out how it works.

I downloaded a client required to watch ESPN and enjoyed the MotoGP from last week live over the internet. Delay was less than a minute, quality surprisingly fair and not a single drop.

Edit:

To see all current online channels, use http://allp2ptv.org/

Edited by Prasert

I just moved to CM and I was hoping to catch the Dutch National games on TV during the European Championship this summer... Anyone knows if they are broadcasting Dutch games?? I don'tmind paying for it (and if possible I would like to get a channel that broadcasts the Tour de France as well, or think that;s to much to ask?)

All European Championship games will be shown live on Thai TV :D ....... ( at least you have someone to support :o ).

All European Championship games will be shown live on Thai TV :D ....... ( at least you have someone to support :D ).

Good to know!

& I don't mind getting up early in the morning or staying out late to support my favorite team :D

Hope we'll make it to the finals :o !!