Bum-gun Appreciation Thread

The Gentleman Scamp

Let's have a proper discussion on the humble Bum-gun, also known as the Jacksie-jet, the Gussethose, the Winnitwasher and the Nipsy Sprinkler... (Well I actually made the last four up but nevermind) ...How many uses have you found for yours?

Depending on the pressure of the jet, I have, over the years used it to clean the floor, clean the dishes and even give myself a colonic irrigation.

It's also come in handy as defence against mozzies when you're sat down with your pants around your ankles laying a cable and therefore otherwise defenceless to react; and it is also an ideal way to create your own 'Indoor Sonkhran' whereby you can soak the girlfriend, rot the wallpaper and blow up the telly.

I've even taken one home with me to England and given it as a present.

It does beat tissue paper IMHO, although the humble shitrag is still required to DRY my bottom after using the gun before pulling up my shreddies. :o

Whenever I mention the genious of this device to friends and family back home its met with uncontrollable laughter. I used to think the same till one day I ran out of T.P. That day changed my life.

Other names:

ring-spring

breath-freshner

arse-wash

arse-cannon

pooper-degooper

sphincter-sprinkler

Pom-shower

erm, so they aint drinking fountains then?

bkkbarny.. oooh so innocent eh!

this is the guy who was recently arrested for participating in the disgusting craze of 'pumping' in public...

most 'pumpers' like barney use a modified bum gun, they insert the nozzle far up their rectum, giving themselves a rush of water, creating a momentary high. this act is a sin against god... :o

barney was arrested whilst in the act of 'pumping' at his favourite katoey bar one night in pattaya... one woman passer-by thought she was watching a twilight firework display, and started clapping...

pumping is the devil's pastime, and we must all say no to satan. use a bum gun to wash your dishes by all means, but then hide your gun where it cannot lead you into temptation...

:D

The problem in Farang land is that the water is ice cold in winter.

You get a condition called "Frozen Fanny" :wub:

probably why they are not available in the west.

Hence avoiding the occasional enema. :o:D:D

- Ned Kelly just loves them anal related threads :D , so do I, but I'm sure he stays away as far as possible from Katoeys as I do!

They built our washroom and installed one without my approval, goood thing, I used it on my 1st test "run", joyyyy.

Seems now like thereshould almost be a forum dedicated on this stuuf after the "Battle over the wipe" and etc. threads. :D

Yeah, maybe we should recycle the old threads...running out of material.

Boon Mee. I often agree with you... but when politics are involved...

Why is it that fecal matter brings many of us closer together whatever our political views are???