Yes! Its Raining. No, Its Not Raining.

Donnyboy

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thunderstorms developing up here in Pai this pm. Usually get them at the beginning and end of the season but seems a bit unusual in the middle when it's usually longer periods of steady rain.

It's the rainy season. :o Thunderstroms happen during the rainy season.

As our Tom would say ' It's not unusual' :D

• 5 months later...
I can second that...

Not raining right now.

2046hrs

Can anybody else confirm the fact that, right now, it isn't raining over Chiang Mai? Then maybe we can pin down the topic.

Methinks that saying that it's not raining in the "Yes It's Raining" thread is bordering on lèse-topic. Hope that won't get too far.

:o

Edited by adjan jb

I can second that...

Not raining right now.

2046hrs

Can anybody else confirm the fact that, right now, it isn't raining over Chiang Mai? Then maybe we can pin down the topic.

Methinks that saying that it's not raining in the "Yes It's Raining" thread is bordering on lèse-topic. Hope that won't get too far.

:D

I really don't want to go too far :o , but it's not raining here either.

/ Priceless

2009-02-0 08:27:00

It's not raining.

I've spent several minutes trying to figure out why someone would relive a 6 month old thread about wether or not it rains today. As a regular reader I recognise you as a regular poster, usually making polite posts which mainly serve as positive contributions to keep the conversation going... I'm all with you on this one - 6 months old threads about the weather aren't far from being the most interesting things taking place on this board :o .

Just curious: how many pages back did you have to go to find something interesting enough to inspire a reply?

Edited by satiariyan

Having a super Bowl party at my house today, consists of Wife, 2 grandkids, daughter, 2 Thai neighbors form our complex and a friend from Bangkok, 1/2 are out on the balcony saying they see NO RAIN yet. I wish it was raining, love the warm Thai rains.

Go Cardinals....

It's not raining.

I've spent several minutes trying to figure out why someone would relive a 6 month old thread about wether or not it rains today. As a regular reader I recognise you as a regular poster, usually making polite posts which mainly serve as positive contributions to keep the conversation going... I'm all with you on this one - 6 months old threads about the weather aren't far from being the most interesting things taking place on this board :D .

Just curious: how many pages back did you have to go to find something interesting enough to inspire a reply?

As I'm getting closer and closer to the 3000th post, I realize how important it is to become a more constructive member. Having saved little money those last years, I'm afraid my posts will be my only legacy.

I'm also very interested in leading the dissent against all those fat boring posters with burgers and "Hawaian" pizzas in their eyes. Are you with me?

It's still not raining.

P.S.: my 3000th post, a masterpiece, has already been written. The only thing I can reveal for the moment is that it won't be related in any ways to the topic it will appear in. Stay tuned.

Edited by adjan jb

It's not raining.

As I'm getting closer and closer to the 3000th post, I realize how important it is to become a more constructive member. Having saved little money those last years, I'm afraid my posts will be my only legacy.

It's still not raining.

I concur..

I too, have saved little over the years. Much too little.

It's still not raining as of this morning.

( and I ate a Hawai'ian pizza last night and I'm watching the Super Bowl right now at home )

As a regular reader I recognise you as a regular poster, usually making polite posts which mainly serve as positive contributions to keep the conversation going...

Is that a nice way of saying, one line quips, that usually have little relation to anything to do with the topic at hand? :o

As a regular reader I recognise you as a regular poster, usually making polite posts which mainly serve as positive contributions to keep the conversation going...

Is that a nice way of saying, one line quips, that usually have little relation to anything to do with the topic at hand? :o

One line quips with litlle relation to the topic... Like the one above?

You'd better tell us if it's raining or not in your hazy neighbourhood.

The somtam lady tells me, it will not rain tomorrow either, she recently went on a forsight-seeing tour ! :D And tells me that she also reads your future, for a suitable fee, but doesn't want to say when the Baht will finally weaken. :o

I was trying to follow this thread... but it absolutely makes no sense :-P

Hope you will find the way out.

Now can you tell us if it's raining in your area? Please be kind enough to specify your exact position. We're collecting data. I swear this information won't be used to bomb you to the stone age. Hey, you're already here.

Edited by adjan jb

Sure it's raining. It's pouring down in buckets at home. :D

But, I'm not AT home. I'm here in Chiang Mai where it hasn't rained in a month or more. The rain and snow on Vancouver Island in the winter is one of the many reasons why I spend from November through to April here in Thailand. :o:D:D