Can't Access The Forum

elsie

I think I know why... but I'm going to ask anyway.

I use two ISPs. One of them is Samart. I haven't used it for months.. until this evening. Weird though, I can't access TV when I use Samart. But no problem with TA. I only have to deal with this bloody cookie after using Samart. Then, I'm on again.

Do you really have to ban the whole ISP just because someone you don't like is using it? Oh well, it's your forum after all... :o

*meow*

I use two ISPs. One of them is Samart. I haven't used it for months.. until this evening. Weird though, I can't access TV when I use Samart. But no problem with TA. I only have to deal with this bloody cookie after using Samart. Then, I'm on again.

Do you really have to ban the whole ISP just because someone you don't like is using it? Oh well, it's your forum after all... :o

*meow*

I hope your not looking for sympathy from us I can tell you where you will find it

In the dictionary right next to no it would not be dignified

*meow*

I hope your not looking for sympathy from us I can tell you where you will find it

In the dictionary right next to no it would not be dignified

MY apologies wrong handle & message

opps**

Sympathy? Me? What on earth would I do with sympathy? I'm still on here using another ISP. Do you have any idea what and who I am talking about? Do you know why I added *meow* in the end? If not, clamp it. This topic, I aim at admins. I do believe G and Doc know what I am talking about. I'm just asking if it's fair to ban the whole ISP just to keep someone away from the forum - and he is not that dangerous if I may add.