Laem Chabang Int'l Country Club Membership Price

Nordlys

A friend of mine wants to buy a pre-owned membership of this country club and he was offered 600,000 Baht for individual membership exclcusive transfer fee.

Can anyone tell me if the price sounds about right for this country club? Thanks.

Edited by Nordlys

A friend of mine wants to buy a pre-owned membership of this country club and he was offered 600,000 Baht for individual membership exclcusive transfer fee.

Can anyone tell me if the price sounds about right for this country club? Thanks.

Check here: http://www.golforient.com/tee-off-rate/golf-club-memberships

They seem to have it for sale at around THB 430,000.

Good luck.

Look at the topic 'is there a golf group etc' I just saw a membershio for sale at 430K advertised in one of the two golfing groups mentioned..just read their web sites...sorry can'tb remember which one.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Are you still interested in buying membership? i have one family life @ 550,000

call me 081 376 1773