Condoms...

Harry Palmer

we need to discuss condoms here. which ones 'fit', which don't... whether the textured models are better, the lubes used, polyurethane or latex and stuff like that...

without wanting to sound boastful, i've a longer and thicker than average 'tool' & the one size fits all raincoat just doesn't work for me. i did a little research and decided maybe the Magnun XXL would feel less constricting for the work i had planned. i bought a pack & did a dry run and was impressed with their roominess... but when tested under battle conditions i encountered sensitivity problems... i now realise condoms come with sensitivity ratings... :o

i've heard that the Trojan Supra microsheer polyurethane condoms come highly recommended, about half the thickness of latex condoms... & transmit the heat and friction better, especially if you put a dab of lube on the inside to begin with...

now i'm wondering if i've suffered alone or if others are bothered too...

The one size fits all is a myth, there is medium, large and liar available.

Don't waste the lube, a used condom worn inside out after the first round will lubricate just fine.

sure stroll, actually defats the purpose of a condom no :o

Maybe you can use three condoms at the same time, that way the middle one stays clean :D

without wanting to sound boastful, i've a longer and thicker than average 'tool' & the one size fits all raincoat just doesn't work for me.

who are you trying to kid

i heard that you were hung like a small boy. :D

davethailand - cos i think you are one of the more enlightened posters here.. i won't have a go at you this time.... but you open yourself up to an attack by even mentioning small boys on this board... :o ... careful what you choose to use in your material next time...

hung like a mouse... might have been safer... & just as meaningful...

without wanting to sound boastful, i've a longer and thicker than average 'tool' & the one size fits all raincoat just doesn't work for me.

who are you trying to kid

i heard that you were hung like a small boy. :D

davethailand - cos i think you are one of the more enlightened posters here.. i won't have a go at you this time.... but you open yourself up to an attack by even mentioning small boys on this board... :D ... careful what you choose to use in your material next time...

hung like a mouse... might have been safer... & just as meaningful...

i put that because i was'nt sure on how to spell millipede :D point taken, bad choice of words :D

but yes.. you are hung like a mouse with muscles like knots on a midge's penis. :wub::o

but you open yourself up to an attack by even mentioning small boys on this board... :o ... careful what you choose to use in your material next time...

And telling everyone you've (supposedly) got a huge willy isnt?

How's blighty me old mucka, heard its a bit cold there...?

And telling everyone you've (supposedly) got a huge willy isnt?

How's blighty me old mucka, heard its a bit cold there...?

i never claimed to have a 'huge' willy.... anyway why is the size of my willy of such special interest to you? :o

you know very well that i only had the best interests of davethailand at heart... for one who shows an un-natural interest in sheep, he's a good sort...

putney... bright, sunny, chilly & wet.... i'll be back... :D

anyway.. back to the condom topic...