Coming To Samui Soon?

Hello,

I am in need of a book titled The Oxford A-Z of English Usage. I don't think there is anyway to get it here without paying outrages shipping fees. If anyone reading this is coming to Koh Samui in the near future and would like to help me out by getting the book and bringing it to me, it would most greatly be appreciated!

If you can, please PM me.

Thanks a million in advance. :o

off-topic and pointless posts have been removed. If you can't help the OP then please don't hijack the thread with your own agenda.

Anyway, Paul, have you tried Asia Books? They do ship within Thailand and might have what you are looking for.

Kinokunya stocks are much larger variety of books, and u can search for the respective title on the Thai-branch-website. if the book is in stock, it will even be shown in WHICH of the three Branches in BKK it is available.

http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/indexohb.cgi?AREA=07

hope its okay to post that here, otherwise the OP may google for "Kinokunya" + "Bangkok"

Edited by THAILIBAN

Hey Thanks! Kinokuniya has the book I want.

the only problem I have is shipping and then crossing my fingers that the book gets here. I have had packages go missing and so have other people. it's a real crap shoot. That's why I wanted someone to physically bring me one. I have a friend going to BKK this weekend and maybe he can get it for me at the their store.

Thanks again.

I have that book somewhere stored away with all my old english teaching books. I don't use it anymore. If I find it in one of my boxes then you can buy it at cost from me if you want. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks but I'm getting the latest one sent directly from BKK.

Could someone bring me some bottled water from Bangkok. It is cheaper there. :o

sorry but nobody will be able to. I was having my friend bring me a can of compressed air to clean my computer out but BKK Airways confiscated it so the money paid for it goes "poof".

Same with liquids so you might have to smuggle the water in.