Needlepoint/needlework

mallmagician

Hi,

I have a special birthday celebration coming up, and I want to have a simple picture made in needlepoint (Sewing a picture). Has anyone ever done this with someone in Chiang Mai? Or does anyone know where I can attempt to get a good Needlepoint picture made?

Also, I would like to find a source of Woolly Nylon in Chiang Mai, as I have some sewing that a friend of mine does, and he wants Woolly Nylon! Any sources you can point me to?

Thanks in advance

Phil

Hi,

I have a special birthday celebration coming up, and I want to have a simple picture made in needlepoint (Sewing a picture). Has anyone ever done this with someone in Chiang Mai? Or does anyone know where I can attempt to get a good Needlepoint picture made?

Also, I would like to find a source of Woolly Nylon in Chiang Mai, as I have some sewing that a friend of mine does, and he wants Woolly Nylon! Any sources you can point me to?

Thanks in advance

Phil

1) I can't think of the name of the shop off the top of my head but there is a sewing/embroidery place on Arak road - It is something like PIM or P&M. They would be a good starting place. I think they have a second store in Airport Plaza.

2) the fabric would probably be found in one of the many fabric shops in and immediately around Wararot market.

CB